it's been a while... anyone up for divination? :)

zayats

Anyone up for a divination exchange? :) Any method allowed. Of course feedback a must :) Timely exchanges, please! Anyone up?

Meditarot

I can sit for you. :)

zayats

I can sit for you. :)
Hi! I probably didn't make myself clear - these are for feedback and an exchange reading as well. Is that ok for you? :) if so, then leave me your question :)

Jdance

I can do a bibliomancy read for you if you like. I have the book "the english Spy" on tap at the moment...

If you want, my q is : tell me about T's thoughts or current impressions of me are?

YOU?

zayats

I can do a bibliomancy read for you if you like. I have the book "the english Spy" on tap at the moment...

If you want, my q is : tell me about T's thoughts or current impressions of me are?

YOU?

Great! I will do your read in a moment :)

As for me, my question is: What are EB's feelings for me?

Meditarot

It's been quite long since my last reading, but I'd gladly sharpen my skills.

Or did Jdance get my place?

Jdance

Great! I will do your read in a moment :)

As for me, my question is: What are EB's feelings for me?

Great!

For you pge. 169 of the English spy:

"Seymour had taken the call on a device reserved for his private communications. next to it was his direct line to Amanda Wallace at thames House... He hesitated for a few seconds, then lifted the receiver to his ear. it rang without dialing... Amanda's voice came instantly on the line"

I feel that you are or will become a person of great importance to EB. They are feeling a little insecure at this time about it and want to move forward .. either to fix something or start something. Buts its like this nervousness in the air. You are always in the back of EB's mind. they may seem busy and distracted, but they are always thinking of you. its like they know that they can rely on you being their when they want you .... They know that you will be there, but there lingers an insecurity .. Its like what if one of these times she doesn't respond.?? but you always will.... there is an unwritten connection between you... like I said though.. it maybe very early or in the process of being fixed.....

Tell me your thoughts!
I haven't done one of these in ages. So i am a bit rusty!!

zayats

YOU?

This is what I got for you: http://photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=2825026
http://photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=5936277

Oh well, I'd say there is some kind of imbalance going on, like someone subjugates the other... But probably not consciously. I'm not sure who T is to you and what kind of relationship it is, but it may be that T has a different view on it and sees themselves as someone who you'd have to adjust to. They may also have a much simpler outlook on life, in the sense that they may not be that exciting and not look for adventure, but rather stability. Hmm, what do you think?

zayats

It's been quite long since my last reading, but I'd gladly sharpen my skills.

Or did Jdance get my place?

I'll happily exchange with you too! What is your question? :)

Meditarot

Thank you :)

My q:

What are N's feelings for me?