JULY readings by the LONE CRONE

greatdane

In for a bit, if any wish to sit.

PLEASE KNOW HOW I READ AND WHAT I READ ON BEFORE YOU ASK A QUESTION.

First, it's very important you STAY on my thread as I read while you wait and often have a question. Your reading is then delivered in minutes.

IF you are someone who just asked basically the same question of one or more readers, or consistently asked about the SAME person over and over repeatedly, please don't ask me for a reading.

I don't think multiple readings about the same person or topic, done back to back by the same or other readers constantly, clarifies, but confuses.

I don't believe the cards TELL our future, I read on a PATH, for perspective, to hopefully help the Sitter look at things more clearly or from a different angle. So please don't ask WILL HE CALL?

I do not read on medical questions I feel are best left to the professionals.

I don't read on others not connected to you, my connection is to YOU, the querent, not to your boss or if he's sleeping with your coworker.

So with that out of the way, does anyone wish to sit? I have about an hour.

Sharla

Hi Lonecrone

I'll have one for this month, if you need an area then focus on romance....if not then just general.

greatdane

HELLO SHARLA AND WELCOME!

I would be most delighted to read for you, Sharla. The more focus I have, the better.

Is there someone you would like me to link you with? If so, I just need their first name or initials.

If you are just wondering what may be on your path, happy to just read on that.

Your choice! :) Just let me know which.

PeopleWillBeYou

Hello!

Can the topic be anything, like friendship?

Sharla

I would be most delighted to read for you, Sharla. The more focus I have, the better.

Is there someone you would like me to link you with? If so, I just need their first name or initials.

If you are just wondering what may be on your path, happy to just read on that.

Your choice! :) Just let me know which.

Ok then, yes there is a guy around me at present and his initial is A....infact for more focus, his names Ash.

Even if you did a general one, im sure he'd turn up anyway...so you might aswell read on him lol.

greatdane

Hello PeopleWillBeYou!

Things I don't wish to read on would be medical, someone else (as in reading for them not you) and something you may have asked more than one reader about today.

But absolutely happy to read on friendship. If there is someone in particular, initials or first name is needed and if there is a kind of general thing you are asking about, that would be great to.

So what may I do for you? :)

greatdane

OK first Sharla's then PeopleWillBeYou!

Both your readings will be posted quickly, if PeopleWillBeYou you answer my question and then you're next :) after Sharla.

PeopleWillBeYou

Okay! Thanks!

I want to ask how will my friendship go between me and E.L.W this month? I didn't ask anyone this. :)

greatdane

Thanks PeopleWillBeYou...Getting ready to post Sharla's

reading and I will do yours next and post within minutes. Please stick around! :)

think

Hey great dane, I would love to sit, if you have time. I'll stay here...

I feel really hurt and I want to know what I should do to make myself feel better going forward... like more positive. it's in respect to my friend K and I have asked about this guy today, but not what I should do about the situation.