Just found this -- Spirogenic Divinatory Suite

cormac

Hi :)

i didn't find anything about this in the search so i'm throwing up this thread

i just stumbled across this little piece of freeware and although i've just messed with it for 5 minutes, i think it is pretty neat and handy

it's called the Spirogenic Divinatory Suite (thus the title of this thread ;) ) and i just did a tarot spread -- has a selection of decks, spreads, and provides you with basic interpretations if you need or want them -- that's all i've played with so far but was kind of excited and it's pretty darned nice for freeware too (looks, function, that sort of thing)

anyways here the link http://www.spirogenic.com/tarot/modules.php?name=Content&pa=showpage&pid=3

the website looks interesting as well but i haven't gotten that far yet lol

would love to hear some other comments -- one thing is it would be handy if you're stuck at a computer all day at work and can't really do an actual spread on your desk lol -- i know there are websites and such but thought this was worth a mention ;) :)

DraagonStorm

I have this freeway and like it a lot... Especially for freeware! It's worth looking into

BB
DraagonStorm

Kaworito

Yeah, I used this software for some time. It kinda good. Too bad it's developer(s) stopped working on it and releasing new versions....
It's great to be a feeware, though

Cup_of_Fire

Does anyone know about the status of this software? I downloaded it once and began sending feedback to the creator and helping him out. He used a number of my spreads on there, and was getting pretty into it all but then a couple years past and we lost touch and now all I can find is this really basic non-downloadable, lame version of it.

I would love to get a copy of the old, full version because I didn't write those spreads down and could use them, lol!

If anyone knows anything that would be awesome. I have tried emailing them but have not gotten ahold of the creator.

-Cup

Sebavin

I haven't tried that one, but I've got the Orphalese one on my desktop. I like it because you can get a feel for a certain deck before you actually buy it. I also have been doing my card du jour with it using Tarot of Dreams (BTW-beautiful deck) and it works pretty great.