Just ordered The Postcards from my Lover deck!! :)

MoonGypsy

Thanks, MoonGypsy! :love:

Would you kindly comment on how it speaks and reads for you...? I am that curious! Thanks :)

Personally, i find it very chatty...:)

How it reads for me really depends on how in tune >i< am...and the energies that be, etc.

The images are really expressive...
BTW, i also had a beautiful matching pouch made.

The deck really is very evocative. i like the extra cards, too...

You've inspired me to want to bring it out, as i haven't read with it in a couple of months...

i am still not feeling very well, but i would be happy to take a couple pics of my pouch, if you'd
like. :heart:

ETA: Did you order the combo?

Padma

Oh noes! :( I didn't realise you weren't at 100%, so sorry! ((((((((MoonGypsy)))))))) sending lots of healing energies to you! :heart:

Wow, it sounds like it reads well on both sides - as an oracle, and as a Lennie (and also as an intuition-based deck). I really can't wait to get mine! :)

If you are up to posting a pic of the pouch, I would love to see it! And thanks again so much for sharing your impressions, dearest MG! :*

MoonGypsy

Oh noes! :( I didn't realise you weren't at 100%, so sorry! ((((((((MoonGypsy)))))))) sending lots of healing energies to you! :heart:

Wow, it sounds like it reads well on both sides - as an oracle, and as a Lennie (and also as an intuition-based deck). I really can't wait to get mine! :)

If you are up to posting a pic of the pouch, I would love to see it! And thanks again so much for sharing your impressions, dearest MG! :*

My pleasure, LP! :* i will post the pics in a few minutes...stay tuned to this station:p...

MoonGypsy

Okay, i just took some pics. The images i chose for my pouch
are the ring and the ship. i also treated the edges of my deck. [last pic shown]
Enjoy!

Attachments

• POSTCARDS POUCH, ETC 003.jpg
    POSTCARDS POUCH, ETC 003.jpg
    157.7 KB · Views: 84
  • POSTCARDS POUCH, ETC 004.jpg
    POSTCARDS POUCH, ETC 004.jpg
    183.4 KB · Views: 78
  • edge treatment.jpg
    edge treatment.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 94

Padma

Oh! They are *gorgeous!* And so is your cat! :D Thanks for those, MoonGypsy! I am so glad I ordered it, and now I will have to get a pouch with my fave card on it ;)

MoonGypsy

Oh! They are *gorgeous!* And so is your cat! :D Thanks for those, MoonGypsy! I am so glad I ordered it, and now I will have to get a pouch with my fave card on it ;)

:laugh: Did Pookie get in the Pic? :laugh: i better take another look at the pics..

ETA: :laugh: That little monkey did sneak in there...:D

pickled pixie

Thank you moonGypsy for sharing!! :D This makes me so excited to get the deck!!! I especially love the pouch with the ship on <3 do you just use this deck for relationship readings or all readings?

GotH

Those are nice pouches MoonGypsy.. Thanks for sharing your opinion on the cards and the pics. :)

MoonGypsy

Thank you moonGypsy for sharing!! :D This makes me so excited to get the deck!!! I especially love the pouch with the ship on <3 do you just use this deck for relationship readings or all readings?

Hi PP! :D i am glad your excitement is building...anticipation is half the fun! :D

seven stars

Hey I'm so happy you guys are getting the deck!!! I thought I'd pop in in case anyone else is reading about the sale - the thing with the pouch & the matt - those are for TAROT size card orders only - it's not for lennies this time! It's a sale I'm having for everyone on my email list so if you're not on my email list message me & I'll add you. Sale runs through January.

Moongypsy - great pix! I want to use them on my website! What color did you use on the edges - it looks like Vintage Photo? Tim Holtz, right?