King of Pents as physical appearance for a man

Emsie

How could you describe the physical appearance of a man represented by the King of Pentacles?

Does it represent someone solid, elegant and handsome? :)

laurence

Does it represent someone solid, elegant and handsome? :)

Why handsome??

His appearance would ressemble physically the King shown in the card image. Maybe the same hair and eye colour, or a similar build or look.

Emsie

Why handsome??

His appearance would ressemble physically the King shown in the card image. Maybe the same hair and eye colour, or a similar build or look.

Somehow when I see this card it reminds me of a face that is square shaped and manly. I find it really attractive. :)

Sar

A tall huge man.

Luna-Ocean

Very dark features with darkish hair and brown to hazel eye colour, the king of pents will usually have a stocky well built frame like a rugby player type and with average height.

Amanda

I see King of Pentacles as Taurus -- ruled by Venus. Very beautiful man. However, this is the 'oldest' king in the deck, he may be an older person... or because he is earthy, a very rugged man. I personally like the Morgan-Greer King of Pentacles... even though I'm a sucker for well-trimmed facial hair, something about this King is lovely to me. He just looks 'honest' and 'good' and makes you feel 'warm' and 'safe' when you look at him.

Emsie

A tall huge man.

I've never had a tall man before, so maybe it's time for a change? :p

Very dark features with darkish hair and brown to hazel eye colour, the king of pents will usually have a stocky well built frame like a rugby player type and with average height.

Rugby players are usually not quite my type, but I like the dark features. :) Or maybe a beginner bodybuilder type?

I see King of Pentacles as Taurus -- ruled by Venus. Very beautiful man. However, this is the 'oldest' king in the deck, he may be an older person... or because he is earthy, a very rugged man. I personally like the Morgan-Greer King of Pentacles... even though I'm a sucker for well-trimmed facial hair, something about this King is lovely to me. He just looks 'honest' and 'good' and makes you feel 'warm' and 'safe' when you look at him.

He looks so attractive on that card. And those lips... :D

Luna-Ocean

He looks so attractive on that card. And those lips... :D

You could use young looking elvis presley has a good reference he was the King as well? :D

aliceinwonderland

I have had this king to represent 2 very different guys in my life, but generally speaking he is in his mid-late 30s and likely to be dark (hair-wise) however, I had him representing a ginger maths teacher in my life. I think it represents (the card) the personality, which is very grounded, with good work ethos and reliable, doesn't do grand gestures. Dependable, good with money and yes, and earth sign (one of the guys was a taurus and the other a capricorn) one was sexy and good looking (the ginger) and the other really wasn't (but his personality was very very attractive, he was also gay) (both guys tall, over 6ft)

so really, what I am trying to say here is, that he can look like anything (hot or not). This king represents a particular personality (conservative, in my opinion) and the way a guy conducts himself, and not so much the looks.

A :heart: