Kosmic Kitchen

Mellaenn

A Few More for the Kosmic Kitchen

Are we still dreaming up card subjects for this one? Here are a few I thought of:

The Little Kid's Table - with the holidays coming, a reminder that we can't all sit at the Big Table of Life

The Constantly Shorting Microwave - beware that what you put into this oven may not come out fully cooked

The Cabinet Under the Sink - all the tools that you need are there, if you could just find them!

The Amazingly Resilient Ice Cream Knife - Strong and sturdy; allows you to scoop easily no matter how deep the freeze

I wish I were an artist; I would love to work on these for real!

Guiding Cauldron

gosh sorry all i completely forgot about this i think i need to pull out after all so sorry xx

Feretian

Guiding Cauldron said:
gosh sorry all i completely forgot about this i think i need to pull out after all so sorry xx
No, no, don't go away! It's just for fun. We're not planning to print this...I don't think....

....firemaiden? .....Ravenswing?

*it's so dark in here*

Cat*

*stumbling into the Kosmic Kitchen again*

Oh yeah, I remember, there's that scribble of a scribble I have somewhere...lost in the fridge or somethin'...

But now that some of us are bumping into each other in the dark again, let me ask you if anybody has already mentioned the COSMIC (KOSMIC?) TOASTER? And if not, how in the world could we forget it?

Now we only need a light source to reflect from its shiny surface, and all will be good in this here Kosmic Kitchen, I believe...

Feretian

The Fading Flashlight-

If the filament is broken, no amount of battery changes will bring brightness.

Cat*

What about The Last Match then?

- There's no second chance if you break it. At least none that won't get you burned.

Feretian

The Used Tealight Candle-

A stub of wax in a useless tin stashed under the sink. Why save such worthless bits? You know you'll never light it again.

Melvis

The Mousetrap Behind the Fridge has just come to mind. You forget that it's there, but it's still doing it's job. The spring is still poised to snap, the catch is ready to release, and the bit of bright orange processed cheese food bait has become quite dusty...but not moldy. (Apparently preservatives are good for something.)

Peace,

Melvis
:TSTRE

blackroseivy

I gotz one, I gotz one:

The Crummy Can-Opener (mine is getting rather worn out)!! :D

Howzat?

I thought plates for pents but that's just me (also breakable, don'tcha know...).

The Potholders from Hell. (Could be De Debbil??)

The Missing Measuring Implements.

The Coffee-Ground Fiasco (my machine is temperamental & occasionally acts up w/a clog to the filter, resulting in MESS MESS MESS! :( ).

Whaddelse?

The Dimmest Ever Kitchen Light-fixture (The Sun - no!! The Moon! [landlord put in 40w's I believe, it's like a CAVE in there at night!) Yeah, could show cockroaches & mice under it - ok I have neither problem THANK HEAVEN, but it would be MOST appropriate!

The Frightening Fridge.

Dust-Bunny Haven.

Ok, I'm tapped out for now (keyboard joke, haha) - so I'll offer these up for consideration now. })

Anna

There needs to be a LAZY SUSAN card.

No kitchen is complete without a lazy susan!