Kundalini

joya250

hi guys.

okay, so, kundalini. what are your experiences with this? have you raised yours? if so, how did you so it? meditation? sex? spontaneous?

I've recently been thinking about this topic again, since my reiki attunement. (The instructor talked about giving reiki from the head down, so as not to raise kundalini.)

I am very familiar with what kundalini is, in theory, but have not been able to successfully raise mine.... and I am very aware of the dangers of doing so too rapidly and before one is ready. but, I am pretty fearless about this. don't know why, but would like the challenge of handling it! haha.

anyway, can anyone out there reccommend some exercises or something that might help out? I know, I know, everything happens in time... but at least maybe you have an experience to share? thanks!

.dc

joya,

i was taught a kundalini meditation while getting initiated into majick. if you want, go to this web site and download the word file on what you do to raise the energy.

http://laughingbird.hypermart.net/library.html

it's supposed to help blast blocks from your chakras as well as other tantric stuff. as i am not ready for tantra i cannot tell you more, but im sure others on the forum can provide you with info.

the last time i tried this meditation, i was able to raise the energy to my throat chakra but then had issues getting past that. if i *ever* get the time and chance to return to this exercise i will let ya know how it went.

blessed be,
.dc

funkpuss

Hi

I've done a few yoga kundalini sessions and I felt BRILL!!!!!!!

The first time was an instant buzzzzzzz after that I put it of a few times because I had a feeling as if I was going to bust out crying, with relief. Then the next time I got everything out of my system. it's just the yesterday that I picked up my leaflet about it. I really need to get back into it.

FP

joya250

dc. hey, thanks for the great link. I printed out the exercise.... but it seems so intense that I think I'm gonna hold off for a bit. it's a little intimidating!

funkpuss... BRILL? haha. must be British slang? does that mean cool? :)

blumoon

joya brill is short for brilliant :)

.dc

joya,

no worries. i understand as i was intimidated by it at first as well. it helps to put a circle up first... so that nothing does go wrong. and to ground out when you are done.

as i said, i've tried it once... and should try again but timewise and solitude are scarce.

let me know how it goes once you've tried it!

blessed be,
.dc

... ps. that site was one i designed....

jade

i did some kundalini meditations years ago but i can't remember exactly what i did. :( sorry.

i'll meditate on it (if i remember to LOL) and i'll get back to you if i get anything helpful.

in light,
jade