Legacy of the Divine Tarot- favourite card

scorpiobbw

favourite card

for me it has to be 'faith'

jenna

No additional thought required: Queen of Swords.

The entire deck is beautiful, but this Queen is the only image I keep on my desk. (I also have a larger portrait of her for my sitting area.) Yes, she can be "deadly" serious with her bladed fan, but she is also fair-minded and well familiar with heartbreaks and tragedies. She seems aloof because she has learned to guard her heart, and not to trust without reason.

gulfotter

hmmm favorate card hmmmm.....

oh that's easy....Queen of wands....yup hands down ...

she follows me around the deck every where I turn there she is...jumps out, top draw bottom draw, peeks when breaking the deck to riffle, cut draw ....ect ect ect LOL yet only shows herself in a spread when needed.
my first interview with this deck...I asked show yourself through a card, yup she intorduced herself. =)

To Cirom... this deck imo has the most wonderful male/yang energy, so subtle yet there...just the deck Ive searched for. Cant say enough 'cept for...thank you.

As a side note my Libra practicing catholic wife takes no fear from this deck LOL have caught her... as she says "oh, im just looking at all the beautiful pics" =)

Morgane_49

Two of Cups, without a doubt...

I might even ask Ciro for permission to have it done in tattoo form, I like it so much.

It has been my favourite card since the day I opened the box, and has shown up in every single spread I have done for myself!

alonewiththesea

favorite cards

this is my primary deck now the only one im using
my favorite cards are

Page of coins
2 of swords
10 of cups
5 of wands

:) one from each :)
alonewiththesea

souljourney

So many favs..

I really like the Knights in this deck a lot.

DancingGemini

I absolutely love the Empress and the Ace of Cups. Those two cards made me fall in love with the entire deck.

prettywicked

Where is every one? :(

My favorite Majors: Chariot, Moon & The Hermit.
Favorite Courts: Queen of Coins & Page of Coins.

I have to say in general though, I love the Sword & Coin Pip cards.

vectisleaf

The Moon - mystical, feminine, magic, dreamy. Wonderfully restful.

Fly My Pretty

I'm still waiting for my deck to arrive in the post (hopefully should be arriving today or tomorrow) but the main reason I bought this deck (besides all of the wonderful imagery) was because the first image I saw when I logged on that morning was the "Queen of Wands". She seemed to stalk me all over the internet that day, I was seeing her image everywhere. So I took the hint & ordered mine that day.

Also my card for this month from a spread I did on new years day is the Queen of wands.