Lenormand 7-Card Readings

ThtDancerGuy

FORUM THREAD NOW CLOSED. Thank you all who participated. :)

deb99

I would like a reading please. Can you tell me what is it T is doing with me as far as dating and whether he wants more than that like relationship or not?

CosmicBeing

Will I be happy with the End result of my Web Project I have to had in soon?

My first name initial is L

ThtDancerGuy

I would like a reading please. Can you tell me what is it T is doing with me as far as dating and whether he wants more than that like relationship or not?

Hi deb,

First, I dealt for what his intentions dating you are, the Man card charged as T, and the last three cards were Tower + Fish + Sun. Seeing Fish and Sun together and ending the Line looked nice, but I didn't feel commitment coming from these cards, especially not with the Fish there (open, free/independent, "sexually fluid"). I felt that he kind of just wanted to continue along a fun yet free and unrestrictive (Tower + Fish) path of dating.

Finally, I dealt for if he wants an exclusive relationship with you:
Anchor + Stork + Stars + Scythe + Ring + Dog + Fish

Focus is the Scythe, which is cutting away, getting rid of, and separation. So most likely no, he does not want a committed relationship with you. Looking at Scythe + Ring, absolutely no for an exclusive relationship (Scythe = cutting/eradicating, Ring = relationship). Dog + Fish (again, that Fish card...) feels like he wants his freedom (Fish) but yet to be committed to you in that he's with you when he's with you (Ring + Dog), if that makes sense. I think you've brought in a lot of security and stability to his life (Anchor + Stork), but he now knows what he wants and it's not to settle (Stork + Stars).

ThtDancerGuy

Will I be happy with the End result of my Web Project I have to had in soon?

My first name initial is L

Hi cosmic,

Here is your reading:
Ship + Heart + Fox + Book (charged as the project) + Garden + House + Sun

Ship + Heart + Fox shows me it's been a work in progress (Ship) that has been a bitch at times (Fox), but you put much energy and passion into it (Heart). However, Fox can also be your work, and if this is a work project then it's most likely speaking only about it being for your job.

Garden + House + Sun tells me that you may involve others in some way (Garden) to get their final opinions about its content and quality -- perhaps in your home or those whom you are close with/closely linked to in the work -- but the Sun is an absolute positive indication that you will indeed be satisfied with the end result of your web project. :)

CosmicBeing

Hi cosmic,

Here is your reading:
Ship + Heart + Fox + Book (charged as the project) + Garden + House + Sun

Ship + Heart + Fox shows me it's been a work in progress (Ship) that has been a bitch at times (Fox), but you put much energy and passion into it (Heart). However, Fox can also be your work, and if this is a work project then it's most likely speaking only about it being for your job.

Garden + House + Sun tells me that you may involve others in some way (Garden) to get their final opinions about its content and quality -- perhaps in your home or those whom you are close with/closely linked to in the work -- but the Sun is an absolute positive indication that you will indeed be satisfied with the end result of your web project. :)

Wow you did a great job.

Yes a working progress that has been a bitch (lol) at times and been putting my heart into it (i mean my mind is like ahh.. and my heart is like you gotta do it..so superego is kicking my ego and ID lol).

The Professor/Boss is the one with the final opinion about content and quality (good job :) ) Those I am close to would probably be the leader, but I would also probably show some family. Yay to the Sun. Tonight (i have some more hours before i go to bed) and then early tomorrow morning until sunday early morning I will be working around the clock. TEA TEA TEA will get me going.

Marvelous job :) I been practicing 3 and 5 card readings

deb99

Hi deb,

First, I dealt for what his intentions dating you are, the Man card charged as T, and the last three cards were Tower + Fish + Sun. Seeing Fish and Sun together and ending the Line looked nice, but I didn't feel commitment coming from these cards, especially not with the Fish there (open, free/independent, "sexually fluid"). I felt that he kind of just wanted to continue along a fun yet free and unrestrictive (Tower + Fish) path of dating.

Finally, I dealt for if he wants an exclusive relationship with you:
Anchor + Stork + Stars + Scythe + Ring + Dog + Fish

Focus is the Scythe, which is cutting away, getting rid of, and separation. So most likely no, he does not want a committed relationship with you. Looking at Scythe + Ring, absolutely no for an exclusive relationship (Scythe = cutting/eradicating, Ring = relationship). Dog + Fish (again, that Fish card...) feels like he wants his freedom (Fish) but yet to be committed to you in that he's with you when he's with you (Ring + Dog), if that makes sense. I think you've brought in a lot of security and stability to his life (Anchor + Stork), but he now knows what he wants and it's not to settle (Stork + Stars).

Okay, thanks. Seems I made the right decision then.

Dluv

Hi I wish I could do lenormand!

My question is, wIll I be happy with my boyfriend ever again?
First name is Andrea

If that's not a good question, let me know... I'll rephrase.

Thanks!

Bonny

Me please - what's rest of December bringing?

B:)

pumpkins

hi chris! good to see you back:)
what should i know about my twin soul at this time?
thanks~