Lenormand [Answer] Line Readings

ThtDancerGuy

Hi all,

In the mood to offer Lenormand Line readings. I have no max for sitters as of now.

The only rules I have are:
Please state your question as clearly and as specifically as you can. NO one-word questions like "career," "love," etc. It is clearly stated here and should be read before posting, so I will skip over questions that do not meet this requirement.
If you're asking if something will occur in the future, please give me a specific time frame to ask about for the potential event.
Please give me your first name and if you are asking about someone else, their first name. You may PM me the first name, but please do not PM me initials. I do not do initials. My cards and I connect better with first names, so if that makes you feel uncomfortable kindly move along. I will, however, use initials when referencing in your public reading to protect privacy.

I will ask follow-up questions before your reading if I need clarification on something.

Thanks guys,
Chris:)

Puffette

What do you see happening in my love life in the next 3 months? In this i include if you see anything serious or any commitment.
I dont know if i was clear enough because i cannot find my words but im curious if things will change for me on this topic.

Thanks for the chance

pumpkins

i'll sit please:) i'll pm in a bit!

Padma

Hi Chris. If I could have a reading, that would be awesome :)

My son is currently having a very difficult time at work, and we have invited him to return home to live this summer, so he can return to school. He is very seriously contemplating it. So my question is, will he be moving back by this summer? (June/July/Aug)

PM'ing you his and my name. Thanks for considering me!

galaxys4

If you have room for one more I would like to sit for a question. I am going to pm you now.

lepleadian

hi can you check how will i do in my final exams i have them in 1 february till 13

starchaser1277

Hi may I sit? Can you tell me what may happen in my love life over the next 3 months. My name is Jess. Currently single. I'm curious if you see me meeting or dating someone in the near future or continuing to enjoy being single.

Thank you

Dartellus

Hi Chris!

I want to ask to my guides how I should proceed with a person.

My name is Ricardo
And hers is Roberta.

Thanks! :D

Bonny

Hi Chris,

Great to see you here!

I am planning on moving to an appartment at K.
What do I need to do to achieve this move?

Blessings,

B:)

ThtDancerGuy

What do you see happening in my love life in the next 3 months? In this i include if you see anything serious or any commitment.
I dont know if i was clear enough because i cannot find my words but im curious if things will change for me on this topic.

Thanks for the chance

Hi Puff,

This is a great question, but to make it a little more direct and to the point I'll turn it into a yes-no question: I'll ask if you will be in a committed relationship in three months.

Your reading:
House + Paths + Ring + Letter + Tower + Book + Moon

Focus is the Letter, and the Letter is about physical documents and literal paper forms, as well as generally indicating correspondence and back and forth communication, most likely via email/text or any other written communication.

House + Paths + Ring is an interesting combination: it could be saying you have had a couple/multiple (Paths) stable relationships (House, Ring) in the past. If this is incorrect, please let me know.
EDIT: Judging from the cards in the future, Paths could be duplicity/cheating you experienced in a previous relationship (Ring) that was once strong and stable (House). In that case, here is why you have limitations and boundaries (Tower) around romance (Moon).

Will you have a committed relationship in the next three months? Most likely no. Tower + Book + Moon feels to me like isolation (Tower) and reservation (Book) are plaguing your chances for romance (Moon). The Tower is also about strict rules and boundaries, and, coupled with the Book, may indicate that you have some hidden (Book) restrictions/walls up (Tower) surrounding your romantic life (Moon). There's definitely something in the way here...