Lenormand deck spares, etc

DownUnderNZer

erm... just a warning; from the sounds of your shuffling it'll last about a week (if that). I have never had any Lenormands give up the ghost on me. And the Piatnik is probably one of the most resistant r.e cardstock. What are you doing with them? :D

But the LoS is - of all my decks - the one that has shown the most wear and it isn't the one I use the most.

If my shuffling were destroying so many decks, I think I'd change my method! It seems weird to use a technique that actively destroys your things. It's not like it's the only way to shuffle. But then I suppose they're cheap so if you don't mind the expense...

DownUnderNZer; who told you the Mystical is OOp? I haven't seen or heard that.

I ordered mine from an online internet store and they informed me last week. They said later it might be printed again, but not right now.

olivia1

erm... just a warning; from the sounds of your shuffling it'll last about a week (if that). I have never had any Lenormands give up the ghost on me. And the Piatnik is probably one of the most resistant r.e cardstock. What are you doing with them? :D

But the LoS is - of all my decks - the one that has shown the most wear and it isn't the one I use the most.

If my shuffling were destroying so many decks, I think I'd change my method! It seems weird to use a technique that actively destroys your things. It's not like it's the only way to shuffle. But then I suppose they're cheap so if you don't mind the expense...

DownUnderNZer; who told you the Mystical is OOp? I haven't seen or heard that.

sorry using my phone. And thanks for the info and yes, I have long since changed my shuffling method...aboout almost a year ago to be exact. But I feel I need to have a spare just to have one and wondered if this was a fairly common feeling for other lenormand readers. I don't feel the same way about tarot cards