Lenormand for a Newbie

faunabay

Gavriela said:
Apparently there is now a WHITE Owl, to add to the merriment :)
Ok, so what's the difference with the White Owl? I have the blue owl and love it, by the way. :*

**edited to add:
I just went and checked out the white owl. Uh Oh! I like it! })

Bernice

A White Owl!

Now that's two lenormand owls I want.... do like it.

Bee :)

stella01904

Linky? Pics? :D

stella01904

Niiice. Very soft, muted.

Thanks!

firefrost

Oh, I do like that one!

franniee

oh bummer! so do I!

and isabel's dream too!

franniee

okey dokey psycho franniee strikes again - I got a few decks. We'll see how they go. :D

It's a shame the ones I truly like are in germany - I liked the isabel's deck and the white one but have no idea how to order them besides the exchange rate may make the point moot.

Gavriela

You can click on the flag and do it by e-mail - there is someone there who speaks English.

Gavriela

I think I've joined you in the cave, Franniee. I can't believe how deck crazy I've been the past two weeks, cos normally I'm not. But I just ordered the Judith Bärtschi and the White Owl.

I love Isabel's Traum, but it's a little out of my price range just now - I reckon it'll keep. The White Owl does look like a lovely soft deck, and the Judith Bärtschi is almost like the Morgan's Tarot of Lenormand - take a look at the Whips, you'll never see that card the same way again.

It should have been around in the late 1960s when I was living in LA - all fun and funky and colourful. Don't know if I'll read much with it, but I shall certainly enjoy having it :)