Lenormand/Titania Draw 5

katie_here

So, whose turn is it today?

purple_scorp

Ha, ha? I was just coming on here to ask the same question because I was trying to save you from looking pushy, ;) (as per our little chat) lol.

So far we've had:

Draw 1 - Moonbow*
Draw 2 - Tatsi
Draw 3 - Katie
Draw 4 - Me

Tarotlova is out of action with a virus, so perhaps FGM or Juanita would like to draw for this week? Otherwise, we can go back to Moonbow*.

purple_scorp

watchman291273

1) ship
2) road
3) dog
4) letter
5) mountain
6) mouse
7) lily

katie_here

my interpretation

SHIP : ROAD : DOG : LETTER : MOUNTAIN : MOUSE : LILY

After getting some big news from a friend, you will go on a journey, possibly to visit them. The news could have been something quite worrying, hence the journey to visit and not sending a reply. It could be a friend from work, or the news could something concerning a job that is a bit of a worry.

FaeryGodmother

SHIP : ROAD : DOG : LETTER : MOUNTAIN : MOUSE : LILY

My interpretation of this draw is a long trip to either see a friend or from a friend that you knew about that involves taking a day off work.

Then again maybe I'm only seeing that because in a couple of days a friend of mine is coming down to see me that involves his taking a day off work. :D
FGM

purple_scorp

watchman291273 said:
1) ship
2) road
3) dog
4) letter
5) mountain
6) mouse
7) lily

Yippee. Welcome, welcome, welcome. Watchman. Nice of you to draw this week's cards.

You travel by boat, and then down a road to meet a friend that you've been exchanging letters with. This person is not well and there are huge obstacles to overcome. This makes you worry, particularly about work. Nibble, nibble, nibble.

purple_scorp

watchman291273

Thanks for the welcome purple_scorp,

There wasn't supposed to be a real question but I still had something in mind anyhow... It has to do with someone I know who's been diagnosed with a severe health problems and who'll have to be operated on.

so I'd interpret it as... Major/sudden change in the life of a "pen" friend who's having serious problems relating to health

Moonbow

My take - with Lenormand.....

News arrives and will involve a journey to see a friend, possible one who is abroad, but... whether to go or not? The Mountain and Mice show that there is an important decision to be made and could involve the loss of something which is important, but the Lilies save the day... :) There is support and happiness at the end of this journey and therefore the right choice was made.

M*

Moonbow

Interesting...

I didn't see health as an issue in the Lenormand, but looking at the card meanings posted by Katie, I see that Lilies can be interpreted as this with the Titania deck.

Are we seeing these readings linking to the person who picks the spread? The same thing happened with purple_scorp's draw.

purple_scorp

You know, you may not believe me but my gut instinct was that there was no trip for the querent, and that the reading was all about an illness for an overseas friend. But at the time, I had some insider information and I let that influence my judgement and I changed my mind. However, I was still wrong!!! Because I now believe the reading was about a different person all together. Just goes to prove that having information before-hand is not necessarily good and can cloud judgement.

purple_scorp