Lenormand/Titania Draw 6

Moonbow

Hi all

I'm not sure whose turn it is but it's Monday so....... here we go:

Heart...Garden...Child...Anchor...Dog...Cloverleaf...Lily

I'll post mine later but already I get an immediate feel for this spread... :)

tarotlova

As the garden and heart are together with the child I would say that there is a new love interest in the first stages, that it will be a solid secure relationship the anchor, and you could quiet literaly meet this person in a garden through a friend the dog, prehaps on a lunch break? who might work with this person the lily, and the clover seems to put a warm glow on the whole spread. The child seems to me to be the main character in this reading and you could prehaps meet some one through this child such as a ball landing near/hitting you in a park and the parent coming up to you to get it ect, or if you are worried about starting a new relationship after a messy divorce the anchor near the child to me means that the child will feel secure and not to worry to much. Also the dog, clover & lily together could also stand as a lucky career break for you through a freind, or for a freind. It's hard to tell with out a full reading! Tarotlova

lunakasha

Moonbow* said:

OK...here is my take on the reading:

The first three cards (HEART, GARDEN, CHILD) are indicating the beginning stages of a new relationship, either a friendship or a romantic interest. The garden is the place where you will meet....I am feeling that it will be an outdoor location (although I do not always view the "garden" so literally). The bridge seems significant to me also....the two of you coming together in a "neutral" setting, there is a compromise being made. The ANCHOR is the central card...followed by the DOG....telling me that this will be a lasting relationship, solid, positive. The CLOVER is another bright card...could mean that your luck is changing, or that this relationship will be a catalyst to other positive changes in your life. These changes could be related to either health or professional matters, represented by the LILY in the final position.

:) Luna

Moonbow

These seven cards are all very positive.

I read the first four as meaning a new love relationship which may have started out as friendship.

The Anchor being the pivotal card, shows that it is a solid, stable and secure love. I think this is a relationship which has been hoped for (cloverleaf) and will turn out to be a faithful and devoted one. The lily shows that the relationship is one that will flourish and continue to grow.

katie_here

Moonbow* said:

Heart Anchor Cloverleaf, are all lucky signs .

I think this is meant for a person who is in a new relationship, (early days), lots of friendship and good times. The fun side of a new relationship when you are just happy to be with each other, entertaining, larking about, that sort of thing, the anchor in the centre indicates to me, a solid foundation.

FaeryGodmother

Moonbow* said:

A very happy and private conversation with a very good friend concerning the friends luck with work.
FGM

p.s. Wow! I just read everybody elses interpretations and am I way off! It didn't even occur to me a new relationship but now I can see that. Oh well.

Moonbow

Hi FGM

I see your interpretation as well and that's the idea of these draws, so that we gain bits of knowledge from each other. I like Katie's 'early days' interpretation which I'm assuming she got from the Child card (correct me if I'm wrong).

It was the Heart that spoke 'relationship' to me, but I see that we have all come up with similar readings.

In some ways this was a difficult spread because ALL the cards are positive and mean same or similar things which must surely point to the importance and intense state of the relationship ....... wouldn't I like to be THIS client! :)

Anyone like to draw Monday's cards?

Phoenix Rising

Hi all

I was interested in this thread, so I had a look at the meanings, so I hope no one minds if I take a stab at it, although I don't have this deck. But it's a totally different take on the others, but that's ok aye/

Celebration and happiness for a successful business venture. The business partnership has been a longstanding friendship, where everyone worked well together as a team, and it has finally paid it's dividends.

I took it as being work or business, because of the Garden, lily and clover leaf (all being plants)and the meanings within them were similliar, or wealth, success, business. The anchor being pivotal card, stable and loyal, success, next to child trusting, friendliness.

So I've probably stuffed it up aye?

Moonbow

Wonderful Phoenix!

You picked up on the business/work aspect as well as FGM and it's something that I didn't see at all. although the lily can relate to business, so.... no... you didn't stuff up. :D

Glad to have you aboard, I hope enjoyed it and can join us for some more practice.

Moonbow

I just thought :rolleyes:

Would you like to pick the seven cards for Monday?

You could go to this site:

http://tarocci.com/sub/cafe/lenormand/

and pick seven cards at random, or say... the first seven cards??

Don't worry if you can't. :)