Lenormand two card reading 2016

katieb

Book
Lady
Birds

Ts next action will be secretive, talkative and focussed on you.

Q. How close is c to asking me out?

Ship/bear/clover

I do think it's in his thoughts and he's very close to acting on it. Could a business trip or a trip be in the making.....the clover is short term so hopefully this is indicating very soon.

What do I need to know about my day tomorrow (Thursday)?

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Bonny

Ship/bear/clover

I do think it's in his thoughts and he's very close to acting on it. Could a business trip or a trip be in the making.....the clover is short term so hopefully this is indicating very soon.

What do I need to know about my day tomorrow (Thursday)?

Scythe
Fish

You need to be decisive about your finances and perhaps limit drinking/swimming (??)

Q. Since chilling out, How are things getting better for me?

katieb

Scythe
Fish

You need to be decisive about your finances and perhaps limit drinking/swimming (??)

Q. Since chilling out, How are things getting better for me?
Star/sun

Looks like this new optimism will bring about some happy changes to some goals you have in mind

Hmmmm ok how are things looking for my evening?

Bonny

Star/sun

Looks like this new optimism will bring about some happy changes to some goals you have in mind

Hmmmm ok how are things looking for my evening?

Tree
Clover

Really great!! Growing luck and good will and good times!!

Q. What is going on between me and c really?

empress's dress

Tree
Clover

Really great!! Growing luck and good will and good times!!

Q. What is going on between me and c really?

moon + birds

emotions run deep but the emotions are currently just under the carpet of a polite and friendly work environment. but what you need is a serious conversation to talk about those emotions. but it won't happen until c is ready to.

why did b not publish the video yet?

Bonny

moon + birds

emotions run deep but the emotions are currently just under the carpet of a polite and friendly work environment. but what you need is a serious conversation to talk about those emotions. but it won't happen until c is ready to.

why did b not publish the video yet?

Mice
House

B was worried about their family or their homebase on the material in the video and anxious that it was too big a step.

Q. Does c want to talk with me seriously about his feelings for me?

empress's dress

Mice
House

B was worried about their family or their homebase on the material in the video and anxious that it was too big a step.

Q. Does c want to talk with me seriously about his feelings for me?

fox - tree

right now no. he is misdiagnosing the situation. he wants to just lie in a den unnoticed safely under tree, so it will all go away. he seems to be used to being in control of his life and right now he isn't and doesn't know what to do. and you are feeling these effects. luckily, it will pass :)

how will the video be received when it is finally released?

Bonny

fox - tree

right now no. he is misdiagnosing the situation. he wants to just lie in a den unnoticed safely under tree, so it will all go away. he seems to be used to being in control of his life and right now he isn't and doesn't know what to do. and you are feeling these effects. luckily, it will pass :)

how will the video be received when it is finally released?

Ship
Lily

People will long to share in the sensual brilliance it represents

Q. What is the next thing c will do to impress me?

empress's dress

Ship
Lily

People will long to share in the sensual brilliance it represents

Q. What is the next thing c will do to impress me?

fox + moon

wow, looks like we have a fox here :)

he is not really in touch with himself right now. he might try to get sympathy from you without really knowing what he wants yet from you. but he on the otherhand he is going to mention how beautiful are inside and out and he is going to mean that.

how can i encourage b to release the video?

samantha

fox + moon

wow, looks like we have a fox here :)

he is not really in touch with himself right now. he might try to get sympathy from you without really knowing what he wants yet from you. but he on the otherhand he is going to mention how beautiful are inside and out and he is going to mean that.

how can i encourage b to release the video?

Rider - Woman

Send him an urgent message to that effect ?

QU: How will H feel after he gets the news ? (AHCR)