Let's Do Another Flotsam and Jetsam Swap!!!!

kaleanna

Satori said:
I love DooDad Divas! ;)

How about:

Booty Babes

or

Move Over Odin, We Got Junk

LOL. I'm reaching here.

Hiya Satori,

Booty Babes is kewl.

the second one, yeah, I think that one is reaching a bit, :laugh:

Hmmmmm trying to think of some more,I know they will come to me right when I am in the middle of something and I will be like now what was that name I just thought of, ROFL.

kaleanna

the gubbins(similar to doodads, bits n pieces etc) gathering (or gals)

the tidbit team

the crafty clutter crew

the little loot league

the fiery finders fellowship

Witchy Woman

I like the names you guys are coming up with for the groups. Ill tell my gf about this site this weekend, im sure shell want to join the swap.
Well I went threw my 2 main rooms to get things from and im sure im done. CEPT the yard sales.
Ive got sooooo much crap you guys wont believe, and I didnt even start to actually collect...dun dun dun!!!

kaleanna

Witchy Woman said:
I like the names you guys are coming up with for the groups. Ill tell my gf about this site this weekend, im sure shell want to join the swap.
Well I went threw my 2 main rooms to get things from and im sure im done. CEPT the yard sales.
Ive got sooooo much crap you guys wont believe, and I didnt even start to actually collect...dun dun dun!!!

Thankies Witchy

:laugh: Told ya it was addicting,

When I went to the thrift store today, I saw this bag of misc jewelry stuff, but the price that was on it was WAY too high, I was a bit bummed but I know that it was NOT meant to come home with me, LOL.

Mellaenn

Great names, Satori and kaleanna! I especially like the Doodad Divas, the Booty Babes and the Little Loot League....(can't you just see a munchkin scuffing his toe and singing "We welcome you from the Lollipop League!" :grin:

kaleanna

Mellaenn said:
Great names, Satori and kaleanna! I especially like the Doodad Divas, the Booty Babes and the Little Loot League....(can't you just see a munchkin scuffing his toe and singing "We welcome you from the Lollipop League!" :grin:

Thankies Mell :D

LOL, :laugh: yes I can just imagine it, ROFL.

Quester

Mellaenn said:
Neat clown jar, Satori!

I like all of the names that everyone is coming up with for their oracles! Mine was the Oracle of Transformation, but as I said, I've gotten really quite hooked on metal charms and there are rather a lot of them, so right now I think I should call mine Heavy Metal. :grin:

Speaking of names, on our original exchange, Satori came up with some really fun names for the groups. I don't know how many groups we'll end up with, but let's start with some groups names.

Here are a few I've got:

The Dreaming Dolls
Citizens of Itty Bitty City
The Junkanoo Gang

What do you guys think?

What about Just Junkies?? :)

Witchy Woman

kaleanna said:
Thankies Witchy

:laugh: Told ya it was addicting,

When I went to the thrift store today, I saw this bag of misc jewelry stuff, but the price that was on it was WAY too high, I was a bit bummed but I know that it was NOT meant to come home with me, LOL.
Yeah Ive got alot of jewelry bits n bob's. Im make jewelry and have thousands of $ invested in it. I spent quite awhile today going threw all the boxes of stuff I had. This swap thing is perfect all those little tib bits ive had forever.

JUST JUNKIES IS PERFECT!!!

GryffinSong

Witchy Woman said:
Yeah Ive got alot of jewelry bits n bob's. Im make jewelry and have thousands of $ invested in it. I spent quite awhile today going threw all the boxes of stuff I had. This swap thing is perfect all those little tib bits ive had forever.

JUST JUNKIES IS PERFECT!!!

Me too!!!! I've now got a really good start on beads, buttons and baubles. Maybe instead of a junk oracle, I'll call mine a bits 'n' bobs oracle. LOL

ETA: My mom's getting into the spirit of this and reminded me of some of my beading boxes. She also says she has tons of old stuff I can look through. Weeeee!!! LOL

Satori

I sorta love Junkanoo Gang. :) So cute.