Let's Talk About Love Spells

GotH

I once tried to cast a love spell on a particular person only for it to come back and smack me right deep in the heart! Yeah it worked for a little while but the end of it all wasn't the most pleasant. <OUCH!> HUGE lesson learned. I will never attempt to send manipulating energy to anyone else ever again. :(

Now with that said.. Has anyone ever tried to cast a love spell on themselves? This is about changing one's own energy to positive and loving abundance so that more of it comes to you.

If you have... How did it work for you?

tarotbear

Now with that said.. Has anyone ever tried to cast a love spell on themselves? This is about changing one's own energy to positive and loving abundance so that more of it comes to you.

If you have... How did it work for you?

I did use the 'Love Spell' in 'Tarot Spells' by Janina Rene. This is a NON-SPECIFIC spell that gets sent out to the Universe to attract someone to you, NOT a direct manipulation of that hot, shirtless elf pictured in another thread!

Yes - I can say that 'it worked' - although that is an over-generalization. What happened is that I think you had to do the spell for 3 nights, and the next morning I got a phone call from a friend who called to say that he met someone that 'I might be interested in'. I actually did get to met him a few weeks later. So - for all intents and purposes I would say that the spell 'worked.'

tarotlova

Yes

I did The Soulmate Special spell by Deborah Grey in how to be a real witch, it was very simple a rose quartz floral perfume a piece of red cloth. You take the crystal and hold it close to your chest while you concentrate your thoughts on love & happiness, feel your heart filling up with emotion as you say; With crystal clear spirit, through all eternity, I open my mind and heart to receive true love, so shall it be. Then spray the crystal with perfume, wrap it in the cloth and keep it near your bed for three months. I did this when I was very unhappy and stuck in an abusive marriage, when I got the strength to finally get away and brought my own house I also put a pair of ducks in the love position according to feng shui, I met my husband two weeks later, and we are coming up to our 11 year anniversary. So I can say it worked for me and those ducks that I got at a $2.00 shop have pride of place on my Altar, but with any spell you have to really put your intent in it whole heartedly or it will not work and I can not express enough you have to have faith. :)

GotH

Ah.. Thanks for sharing your experience TB.. Sounds like it did work.

In my situation I did a spell with honey used for "sweetness".. Well he did contact me and it was a very sweet few days of conversation and bonding. As he became comfortable with me he asked a question that I answered honestly but he couldn't accept the situation for what it was. Well this caused a dilemma that ended up in bitterness rather than sweetness. He refuses to speak with me now. I often wonder if I had NOT done the spell if things would've developed differently. :neutral:

GotH

I did The Soulmate Special spell by Deborah Grey in how to be a real witch, it was very simple a rose quartz floral perfume a piece of red cloth. You take the crystal and hold it close to your chest while you concentrate your thoughts on love & happiness, feel your heart filling up with emotion as you say; With crystal clear spirit, through all eternity, I open my mind and heart to receive true love, so shall it be. Then spray the crystal with perfume, wrap it in the cloth and keep it near your bed for three months. I did this when I was very unhappy and stuck in an abusive marriage, when I got the strength to finally get away and brought my own house I also put a pair of ducks in the love position according to feng shui, I met my husband two weeks later, and we are coming up to our 11 year anniversary. So I can say it worked for me and those ducks that I got at a $2.00 shop have pride of place on my Altar, but with any spell you have to really put your intent in it whole heartedly or it will not work and I can not express enough you have to have faith. :)

What a BEAUTIFUL story! :heart: Congrats on finding your true love. :)

tarotbear

But with any spell you have to really put your intent in it whole heartedly or it will not work and I can not express enough you have to have faith. :)

Yes - the Tarot spell was 'bumped up' slightly. I had to buy 12 red candles I didn't have, then I decided they had to be anointed. Then I decided the candle holders needed a good polishing ... all the time I was doing these things I was mindful of my intent. Then I had to make a list of what I wanted in a person to meet - that was another day or two. Then I added a chant as I lit each candle .... it all added to the working of the spell. None of this - open a book - pull out 4 common kitchen ingredients, mumble a few words - and PRESTO! A NEW CAR MAGICKALLY APPEARS IN THE DRIVEWAY kind of crap!

danieljuk

you often see people selling spells online now, love spells seem popular and pricey! I am always intrigued by the spells that force someone to love you. That seems so wrong on so many levels, it can't end well eventually!

I seriously considered buying a spell I saw on etsy for good fortune I guess, positive things coming your way type general spell for Samhain this year. It wasn't cheap but I don't know the person casting the spell. I realised psychologically I put a lot behind that spell "to make everything better". I remembered a thread on here years ago about candle magic and the intention. Fundamentally it didn't feel right for me. The intention has to come with me and I was glad I didn't do it, who knows if they even cast it or anything?

What is the intention about it? I don't want a spell to make someone love me, it's gotta come all from them! The right person and the right time all has to come together, it's probably patience that we singletons need! :heart:

GotH

I went to a reader who said she could align my chakras but I didn't need to be there when she did it. She said she would do this by prayer and a lot of faith, I just needed to pay her $50. Well... I didn't agree to this "service" and never went back. I wonder if this is really possible.

Miss Woo

Oh how gorgeous! I'm going to give this a go, thanks! :)

tarotlova

Oh how gorgeous! I'm going to give this a go, thanks! :)

Good luck to you! :) What I really liked about this spell was that it wasn't aimed at any specific person, it was really asking the universe/Goddess/Gods to send you the right person, as Danieljuk said you do not want a spell to make someone love you, we met and got married within six weeks. I also do not believe in buying spells, it is more personal and meaningful to write them yourself and despite their claims I find it hard to believe that they have your best interests at heart, it's all about money.

I noticed that you love Pugs, well this is our Jug Oscar a cross between a Jack Russell & Pug.

View attachment 73331