Looking for a place to show your cards to the world?

Zwendel

Hi,

I've been very quiet lately, lots of ideas but never get around to actually put them on paper.

One of the reasons is that I've been working on my website. The thing is, I have a lot of unused space for which I'm paying anyway. So I'm offering artists for free a one page web space where they can introduce themselves and show up to 5 artworks with some comment. You don't have to know anything about web design, just about sending emails. ;)

I thought about tarot artists and this place right away of course, but I wasn't sure if it was "correct" to post it here. Specially not after going silent for such a long time. Now I'm doing it anyway, so if it's not, please let me know.

Should you be interested just send me a private message.

temperlyne

What a great and thoughtfull idea!

I'm not sure I qualify though, since I allready have a personal webspace to show my cards.

Zwendel

temperlyne said:
What a great and thoughtfull idea!

I'm not sure I qualify though, since I allready have a personal webspace to show my cards.

Well, the setup was actually for people without such a space. But if I don't get much reaction from that category I'm willing to consider to create guest exhibitions for people who already have a webspace.

So, lets wait for a few days and see how many candidates I get, alright?

agedog1

I don't have a space because I don't know how to do it. At 54yoa I'm probably to old to figure out how to do it (and then remember what I did). I make tarot box's. Would you consider a page for me? If not that's O.K. Probably us computer dummies shouldn't apply

Zwendel

agedog1 said:
Would you consider a page for me? If not that's O.K. Probably us computer dummies shouldn't apply

Wrong! You computer dummies are the ones that should apply! That is, if you know how to email pictures of your work, because without those, it will be kinda hard to make a page. ;)

Just email me: a short biography, some contact details, and 5 nice pictures of your best artwork, your boxes in this case with some text and explanation per box (if you want to).

temperlyne

Zwendel said:
Well, the setup was actually for people without such a space. But if I don't get much reaction from that category I'm willing to consider to create guest exhibitions for people who already have a webspace.

So, lets wait for a few days and see how many candidates I get, alright?

Oh its ok Zwendel, I understand. I just wish you had offered webspace a few months ago! You could have saved this computer dummy a lot of frustration!
(On the other hand, I do know a bit of how to write html now, so not all blood sweat and tears went to waste. )

Zwendel

So you should be happy I wasn't offering space back then. ;)
A little HTML is always usefull. :D

But don't worry, I don't get much reactions, so.... ;)

Wings

Big MAHLOS to Zendel

Hey you guys check this out...I'm one of the new kid's on the block and am proud to announce that I'm the first guest artist on Gallery Z...it is a beautiful site and fun to navagate ...the other art on the site is so original and thought provoking...and the speed with wich he put the page togeather
was impressive...I've had friends pay for web work and had to wait forever to get it...so get with you

Zwendel

Wow Wings, thanks for the kind words. You make a guy blush. ;)

catlin

Hi Zwendel, is your offer still valid? I'll pm you.