Looking for a spread: Obsession or Love?

MareSaturni

I need a spread for an specific 'love' question.

So, i have known this guy for many years. We were classmates and we had a very weird relationship...like, a love-hate thing that had no reason to happen. We just couldn't ignore each other, and when we occasionally meet, we still can't.
Since i got in the University, however, i never met him again. Yet...i obsess over him, and i'm starting to think it's sorta unhealthy.

I need an spread to help me to sort things out...is this love? Plain obsession? Or maybe he and i are connected somewhat (past lives? spiritually?)?

Thanks in advance :D

~Yuko

ladydreamer

I would suggest starting with a simple "past, present, future" spread to gain perspective.

MareSaturni

Persephone37 said:
I would guess thats somewhat of a karmic thing but love.
A relationship spread wouldn't be to well. Maybe an obstacle spread to solve why you guys have this love/hate thing going on. A nice one would be:
http://tarotmoon.com./readingdescriptions/Removing_Obstacles/removing_obstacles.html

Hum...true. I hadn't thought about it before! Thanks for the idea!

ladydreamer said:
I would suggest starting with a simple "past, present, future" spread to gain perspective.

Dammit, didn't think about this either. It's such an important thing to analyze how things have been all these years...

Thanks, as well!

Feeling can be so complicated =/

~Yuko

Persephone37

Whow, thats a very nice one, thanks for the link!

Regards
Petra