Lost Gold Ring. Can you help?

zannamarie

Those cards you pulled seem to have quite a bit of fire in them as well as animals/animal objects.

Does your home (or one you've been in recently) have a fireplace? Possibly with something animal related (sculpture, picture, etc.) around it. If it is not there, might a pet have seen it and taken it?

I pulled the Seven of Swords from the Archeon. It has a raven stealing the sun. This makes me think of Aulruna's reading, both from the play aspect as well as the sun.

I'm getting the impression it may have been stolen but done as a prank. Like a bird picking up a shiny object to play with it and dropping it somewhere else when it was tired of the game.

I see people are suggesting water - maybe look in the birdbath?

Best wishes in finding it.

celticnoodle

Muser, how about saying this prayer that my mother always taught us to recite when we lose things. it may sound odd, but it works. i've found many many things that were lost after reciting it, and come to think of it, I don't recall never finding a lost item when I recited this.

Dear St. Anthony
Please come around
Something is lost
And must be found

then you can ask him, "Please help me find my ring". You must promise to send him a dollar or more (one dollar is a fine donation) to his Missions, which helps to feed the poor. this address is:

St. Anthony's Bread
in care of The Franciscans
1615 Vine Street
Cincinnati, OH, 45210-1292

I realize you live in Scotland, so this will be an overseas donation for you. I'm not sure if there is another address in Europe for the Franciscans. If this is a problem for you, I"m sure St. Anthony will still help you if you just make a small donation to a food pantry in your area that serves food to the poor. Good luck! I know how frustrating it can be when something dear is lost to you like this.

I also decided to ask the Faeries what happened to your ring. Here is what they say:The Sage.

He is the faerie of wisdom, hidden knowledge, retreat, old age and patience. He is a wise shaman. I am feeling it may be near a place you sit when you are reading or studying. Do you have a desk area? Or a favorite place you sit while doing this? Also, I feel that he is telling you to be patient, as you do know where you left it, but you have temporarily forgotten this. As soon as you do find it, you'll remember taking it off & placing it there. You'll have an "Aha!" moment.

willowfox

Muser257 said:
The sitting room is south from my room, but i live in a bungalow. Whereabouts do you see it in the sitting room? Im intrigued.

I don't know, so I will have to ask some questions;

do you have any shelves on the south wall of your sitting room because I keep getting the idea that the ring is up on something, not on the ground or near any water, on or in something that is fairly high up in the room. But in your house.

Papageno

ask Gollum........nicely

memries

I think it is in soil somehow or other !

Muser257

Thanks again for all your suggestions, however the scavenger hunt continues.

I've called on St. Anthony for help in finding my ring. Im going to donote a £1 top the Church box. Tomorrow i'm going to look behind my desk - i'm just back from work. The strange thing is I feel that I put it somewhere safe because my girlfriend bought me a silver ring for my birthday (that's another story, which If you want to hear I'll gladly rant about). The only trouble is I really don't know where. I agree that I need to calm down and meditate on this.

Ironically Memries i found my younger sisters gold Heart Ring besides a plant pot in the living room so at least she has that back. I feel like I was meant to find that for her. Ohh the synchronichity - i love it.

Just to go over my search so everyone knows I made a list of places It could be. Sometimes I take it off and sit it on windows sills (I get eczema on my fingers so i take it off if it gets bad). And when I wash my face i take it off. So it could be in the bathroom. But ive checked the bathrooms (mine and my grans) from floor to ceiling. Hmm
Oh yeh, and If i put wax or putty in my hair I take it off too. OMG, i sound like a right poser. It's quite easy to go off at a tangent isn't it?
Like I gave the wrong dinners to people at work tonite and she told me
"Oh that was the best Venision i've ever had!" When in actual fact, i'd accidentally given her the duck. Oh my. Enjoy the irrevernce. lol x

.traveller.

Oh wow, I was thinking of a sink in the bathroom at a restaurant... I must have just picked up where you worked.

accidentally given her the duck
...makes a great euphemism for some of the readings I give! :laugh:

memries

Neat Muser ! I just tried to think of you and a gold ring and the soil came up so maybe that was your sister's ring. I do not know you well enough to get "a feel for you" LOL LOL LOL .

Will give it another try when I am calm which is not right now. I just paid my bills and I get flustered because I do it on the Internet.

Muser257

I've decided to be assertive so I've booked an appointment with my psychic I see. Hopefully she will have some insight for me. I'll let you know how i get on.

Peace Out