lost object

agata

I can't believe I've lost something and can't find it. I usually can find anything, but not this time. Please help. The object is a brass piece that locks my front door from the inside. You know; its the turnie thing. First the incredibly tiny screw fell out, but I kept using it and then my kid flung the door open and now I can't find it. I get really nuts when I can't find something. Everything has to be somewhere.
Thanks
Agata

medicinalfrog

Maybe you can't find it because of it's a message. Perhaps it's trying to tell you that you leave yourself too vulnerable while working with spirits and divination, and such. Just a thought.

Using a pendulum:

I got that it was in your bedroom, under your bed with something on top of it.

I'm not amazing with a pendulum, but it's worth a look.

Good luck on finding it.

-MF

agata

medicinalfrog said:
Maybe you can't find it because of it's a message. Perhaps it's trying to tell you that you leave yourself too vulnerable while working with spirits and divination, and such. Just a thought.

Using a pendulum:

I got that it was in your bedroom, under your bed with something on top of it.

I'm not amazing with a pendulum, but it's worth a look.

Good luck on finding it.

-MF

If I find it under my bed in my bedroom that is really a sign since the front door is in another room. I will look there in the morning in case. You are probably right about leaving myself too open. Last week something amazing happened; I know it was spiritual because I felt really confused like I was in some kind of a circus and later had a car accident. I was not hurt but my car and wallet suffered. Thanks very much.

willowfox

It should be in the hallway, near your front door.

Does your front door face south?

agata

willowfox said:
It should be in the hallway, near your front door.

Does your front door face south?

I found the object near the front door--actually just south of the front door. There is a hall closet there and I hung some cloth shopping bags there. The item was actually sitting on top of the bag but not in it. Now can you give me six numbers? Just kidding.
Thanks so much.

Milfoil

Excellent result. Well done Willowfox.

Please do post the 6 numbers here . . . ;) HAHA!