Lunar Fire Tarot folded

MissChiff

Marcus Katz Tarot Professionals page said that he was notified that the Lunar Fire Tarot folded...with $27,000.000 WTF!! How do we get our money back?? That is the 2ed time I've been burned!

Ok I checked my email and the creator said that she is going to refund the money...the Artist failed her..

MissChiff

Sorry I see that she has already posted...

nicky

she emailed the backers - I feel bad for her

Now if only the Symbolist guy would send refunds...

EmpressArwen

That sucks! I was watching this one. It looked like it was going to be amazing! I hope you get your $ back!

geoxena

The creator can't just put things on hold and look for another artist?

PathWalker

She says she does not have any of the artwork - the artist is not responding to her requests, so it would be like starting from scratch.

gregory

AND he was paid, so I shall be watching to see if he uses it all himself.... (I've been emailing with her too...)

Fiona is as honest as they come. The other KS that was way well funded and vanished without trace gave us not so much as an update. (OH - I see nicky already mentioned that fiasco...)

And then there is the ongoing saga of the Eldritch Tarot....

mydearruby

In such a case shouldn't someone be held accountable legally???

Beanfeasa

In such a case shouldn't someone be held accountable legally???

Hard to say, she has said she was friends with the artist and so thought a contract between them wasn't necessary.

devilkitty

Hard to say, she has said she was friends with the artist and so thought a contract between them wasn't necessary.

That's a situation where a contract is more necessary than ever.