Madame Endora anyone?

Emily

Hi Leo62,

The keywords really aren't that bad - the artwork and overall design of the deck fully makes up for keywords that you might not click with.

I've put my deck away for now because of the 'One Deck Wonder' study but there is a card in the Madame Endora which I can't remember the name of but boiled down it means ' This path is blocked to you now'. I get this card if I've asked to many questions (for some reason) - its not a deck that messes about.

I struggle with the Gothic Tarot but not with the Madame Endora - they still remain my favourite oracle. :)

Leo62

Thanks Emily - actually, I finally caved in about 1/2 hour ago and ordered it from Tarot Garden. ;)

OakDragon

ShekinahMoon said:
Do you have any spreads you would suggest with these two decks combined?

Oops, I'm sorry. I somehow failed to notice your question. Actually, I don't have any yet that I think especially well them both. The ones I've tried work just as well with other deck, but since I've been meaning to study with these decks more lately (*Oakie looks embarrassed*), I'll think about it and if I find one, I'll let you know. :)

mingbop

I just trawled through the entire list of oracle decks on ac and chose this one. Did a search just in case anybody had them ! lol--and found you all hiding away down here. I MUST HAVE THESE CARDS !!! MUSTHAVE ! NOT WANT! HONEST ! lolol I canny find them on amazon uk though, and I dotn have a credit card. I may go into a terminal SULK ....!

Leo62

mingbop - I ordered them through Tarot Garden and had them within a week. You can also order them direct from the artists at monolithgraphics.com. You have to pay for shipping from the US, but it still works out at about the same as you'd pay via Amazon.

mingbop

Hi Leo, but I can't buy from tarot garden, no credit card. However I have found a UK site which has them for £12.....I think I may be able to predict my xmas present this year..... to me from me. happy xmas to me ...love xxx me. lolol

Leo62

mingbop - hope you get them soon. :) I haven't really road-tested mine yet, but they look great.

BTW, I may be wrong, but TG takes Paypal and I think you can get an account with them without a credit card.

mingbop

Ohhhhhhhhhh brilliant. I have just got paypal. YEEEEEEEEESSSSSS !

rash212

Well, the moment i have peaked through this oracle deck online, they kind of atracted me.. and then it went down to my "tarot wishlist" lol.... !!!!!!

Blue Fury

Madame E is great fun. I am with Ros, in that I tend to use it as a one card clarifier at the end of a tarot reading, but it is also great as an ice breaker and a mood lifter.

I have never tried using it for a full reading on its own because I personally feel that it lacks the breadth of a tarot deck and was never intended to be heavy duty, but where it does excel is in the one card, one-offs. SunChariot was right, it is pretty sound if you are short on time and just wanna quick draw.

Enjoy the deck. It never fails to make me smile :)

Fury x