magical messages from the fairies,new by doreen virtue!

aceofhearts

I decided to take everyones advice and read with the full deck. I found the reading to be accurate and none of the cards relating to children came up. I sat with the cards in my hands for a while and I breathed gold energy into them. I saw the cards as glowing and asked that they work accurately with me and others for my highest good.

I did a standard 3 card pull.

to admit my true feelings to myself ( I dont want to go into this) Yet I have purchased a Shadow Work book by C.Jette.
travel ( I found out this was meant to be a surprise.It may or may not happen if they can get time out of work) a holiday...would be great!
Everything is going to be ok. (Good as I need some good Karma to come in)

I found that the cards had a strong earthing feeling. I didnt become ungrounded and find myself lost in daydreams. I was instead left feeling al ittle bemused by the fact I couldnt see anything or hear anything. All I could get was what was in front of me on the cards.
My usual way is feeling disorientated and drowsy when working with a deck. For some reason I develope light headedness. I always get this when trying to meditate and so I stopped meditating altogether. At the moment id give the deck 6/10 but I need time to work and see it grow with time.
Lack of patience definately because I feel the present is the future and so time is something im not keen on.

Bernice

I'm pleased for you Ace :) Because the 'inappropriate' cards didn't show, it would seem that you are connecting to the deck - or perhaps I should say, the deck is connecting to you!

The texts on the cards doesn't really seem suited to general-conditions or work-related readings... so I think you did well. :)

Bee

aceofhearts

Thanks Bernice I have found the deck to be really positive. I will keep trying them.

LadyKathryn

doreen virtue

I like it. i found it up in New Hampshire...and i thought i must have it!

It's been pretty accurate for me thus far.

Funny though.. all 3 of my oracle decks just so happen to all be doreen virtue...and i didn't even know it until i had them all out! WEIRD!

lilaclona

I own this oracle deck too. If anything the images on the Doreen Virtue cards are always a piece of eye candy. Only read with it once so far though *needs to pull the cards out of the box again soon* :D

FayCarol

I have recently acquired this deck, my first oracle deck. Well, my first deck of any kind. It called out to me and I had to have it. I have learned a lot about reading the cards since getting the fairies and have done some readings for myself and others. The readings have all been accurate and insightful. Being new to the cards I find them easy to understand and a joy to work with. They inspired me to purchase the Mystic Faerie Tarot cards also.
Now that I have been working with this oracle deck for a while I would like to study the cards more thoroughly and get opinions from others on how they interpret the cards.
Is anyone interested in starting a study group for this deck? Where we can study each card and share our impressions of it?
I would like to participate in an in-depth study. Anyone else?

Fay Carol

Golden Angel

This deck disappoints me. Its a gorgeous deck, but rarely speaks to me at all. I know I am not really into faeries so the dissapointment with this deck is probably something of my making. My problem is that I am drawn to anything that's pretty. The level of artistry is consistent in this deck unlike many other of her decks.

Once it spoke to me in volumes and then it just peetered out again. I like Doreen's decks compare to many other oracle decks out there. But this one isn't my favorite. Angel Therapy and Archangels are my favorites with Ascended Masters coming in a close 3rd.

After complaining about this deck, I decided to pull it out and I couldn't really focus on a question, but the first card picked matched my initial question when I wasn't focused.

These cards have a slightly different set of themes than her other decks.. like Debt Paid Off, etc. So it can be a valuable deck in this sense.

My other favorite DV deck is Saints and Angels. Sometimes that deck is vague but the eerie part about it that it tends to predict the future, at least in my personal experience- its vague but accurate.

mm15250

Magical Messages from the Faeries

I usually read Janet Boyer’s review’s when considering a tarot or oracle card deck purchase. I read her reviews about the Goddess Guidance and Magical Messages from the Faeries Oracle Cards. She gave a good review for the Goddess Guidance and an average review for the Faerie deck. But after seeing the images of the both decks online, I decided to purchase both.
I just received both of these decks yesterday. Aesthetically, the Magical Messages from the Faeries ranks better than the Goddess Guidance. I love the purple color of the deck, the boldness of the colors and the beauty of the images. And the images from the Faerie deck seem to go well with the messages of the cards, usually the images don’t coincide with the message in Doreen’s decks.

When looking through the faerie deck, I was also concerned with the messages on the cards and how specific they were. I don’t have children, and I’m not a vegetarian, or think that is the right diet for everyone. So I did a reading asking the faeries what they would like me to know. I got the “Do Some Research” card. I immediately got the feeling that the faeries wanted me to not dismiss the deck on superficial appearances (in other words, don’t judge this book by its cover lol). Which led me to explore what other people have to say about this deck, which led me to this forum (so this is indeed a good guidance deck :) ).

I did some more readings with this deck. I asked the deck about what I needed to know to let go of a certain person and be able to move forward and got the “Patience, Please” card. The faeries wanted me to know that it will take some time to get over him, but that my desires and situation are changing for the better. When I asked about a situation with a previous landlord, I got the “Whom Do You Need To Forgive” card, which fit the situation perfectly. I had a disagreement with my previous landlord, where they accidently threw away my things when I was moving out, and the situation still has not been resolved. And when I asked about a situation that I am trying to manifest, I got the “You Got The Power” and “Holiday” card, reminding me that my manifestation work is indeed working, better than I actually realize, and the time period when the manifestation would take place.

From my experience with this deck yesterday and today, I think this oracle deck would make a good divinatory tool, especially for those who are connected with the fairy realm. I think I will have to disagree with Janet Boyer on this one, as much as I respect and appreciate her reviews.

So if you just bought this deck and wonder if it will be of any use, I say give it a chance. I would recommend starting only with one card readings and asking specific questions. And then when you have learned the deeper meanings of most of the cards, proceed with three card readings.