March 2016 GT -nimblypimblycat

CosmicBeing

MARCH 2016

*This is for practice
*Reading are here to give you something to think about but in the end do what you feel is right
*I will PM you when your name has been reached. YOU have a week to respond with the information I need for the GT.
*Feedback is required for now and once the month is over
*The future is sometimes set in stone and sometimes it is not. I am human and I am capable of making mistakes and reading the cards wrong.
*Do not pm me and rush me to finish the reading. This is a time consuming spread.
*If you act Nasty & Disrespectful because an event didn't play out as foreseen or because you didn't hear what you wanted. You will be Black Listed
*THIS WILL ONLY BE SET TO LOOK A MONTH IN THE FUTURE

CosmicBeing

Doing 8x4+4 layout for you.

CosmicBeing

GT image & notes

PLEASE DO NOT COMMENT - NOTES ONLY FOR SELF

SO if I look behind the male card I could see more of the past between you and him.
From him and on might be your future. I have seen if the male card comes before the female card in a Month GT it can indicate that he will play out a role in the situation first before you.

Cross in the House of Cross
challenges/disappointment/hardships/trials-tribulation will be a major theme this month.

**corners**
Book - Whip - Stork - Moon

Studies bring negotiations about improvements dealing with emotions/romance.

***+4 cards***
Mice-Clouds-Bouquet-Cross
Loss of doubts/uncertainty that was affecting happiness and challenges
or
Stress/anxiety bring uncertainty/doubts to happiness creating challenges

(alternatively it could mean he will only be in university/studies for a month)

Attachments

• nimblypimblycat (GT MARCH 2016).jpg
    nimblypimblycat (GT MARCH 2016).jpg
    138.1 KB · Views: 76

CosmicBeing

Woman - Notes

You are surrounded by (5)Scythe, (13)Fish, (14)Dog, (15)Heart, (7)Garden
These are events that you will be doing or events that will effect you.

(5)Scythe -> A swift decision or action (even cutting the roots/tree down)
(13)Fish -> Finances offers a New beginning
(14)Dog -> A friendship/companion that is not what it seems.
(15)Heart -> Love that is strong (even a love that involves new stability)
(7)Garden -> Socializing/meeting up/hanging out that is problematic (maybe even avoiding this)

Woman in the house of Clouds
-You are probably (will or continue to be) in the state of uncertainty or even doubts-
Clouds in the house of Fish
-You have an abundance of uncertainty/doubts about this situation-
Fish in the house of child
-New beginning that affects abundance-
Child in the house of bouquet
-A new beginning full of joy and happiness-
Bouquet in the house of Anchor
-Joy/happiness that is lifelong-
Anchor in the house of Dog
-lifelong companion-
Dog in the house of Fox
-Not being upfront about a companion/friendship-
Fox in the house of Mice
-loss of *not being upfront--
Mice in the house of Key
-The solution is the loss of something-
Key in the house of Tower
-A solution to *looks to be university*-
Tower in the house of Scythe
-Sudden occurrence dealing with university or a sudden cut from university-
Scythe in the house of tree
-Roots being cut Alternatively A stand that brings a sudden occurrence-
Tree in the house of Woman
-Roots that affects you alternatively you having to make a stand-

CosmicBeing

Man - Notes - Not completed

He is surrounded by (what he has to deal with)
(2)Letter), (10)Tower, (11)Rider, (12)Bear, (4)Birds
(2)Letter -> Acceptance letter or a letter that poses an opportunity.
(10)Tower ->Sudden occurrence dealing with a major organization (looks to be a university)
(11)Rider ->New information that brings negotiations
(12)Bear -> Strong & nurturing discussion or taking the initiative to have a discussion.
(4)Birds -> Discussion about comfort/security (maybe even missing or going home)

Man in the house of Ship
-A man who is a traveler (not from your area)-
Ship in the house of Sun
-Success bring travels or traveling brings success-
Sun in the house of Letter
-A written document that contains success (I would see this as the acceptance letter to his university)-
Letter in the house of Clover
-A written document that brings opportunity-
Clover in the house of Garden
-Opportunity to socialize-mingle-experience a different culture-
Garden in the house of snake
-Social group that is problem some-
Snake in the house of stork
-Problems in improvements-
Stork in the house of Moon
-Improvements dealing with emotions/romance or even illusions-
Moon in the house of coffin
-illusions/roman/emotions coming to an end or emotions/romance coming to an end-
coffin in the house of Lily
-End of a long-gestating/long progression situation-
Lily in the house of Crossroad
-A long coming decision having to be made-
crossroad in the house of Stars
-A decision dealing with Hopes/wishes/aspiration-
Stars in the house of Heart
-Hope/aspiration pertaining to love-
Heart in the house of bear
-Love that is strong & nurturing-
Bear in the house of birds
-Solid discussion, nurturing strong discussion, overbear discussion, taking the initiative to have the discussion-
Birds in the house of House
-A discussion pertaining to home or to comfort/security-
House in the house of Man
-He dealing with a need of security/comfort (alternatively he might miss home and craving to feel at home)-

CosmicBeing

Heart card - Notes - Not completed

Heart in the house of Bear
-Love that is strong and nurturing-
Stars in the house of Heart
-Hopes/aspiration/wishes pertaining to love-

Surrounding Love (might effect or be a the result)
(6)Woman, (14)Dog, (22)Lily, (23)Fox, (24)Stars, (16)Crossroads, (8)Moon, (7)Garden

(6)Woman -> You are/will be in the state of confusion/uncertainty (Love in this situation is just not clear to you)
(14)Dog -> Things are not what it seems with this companion/friendship
(22)Lily -> Long coming decision having to be made (maybe even separation)
(23)Fox -> This love that is not what it seems causes anxiety/stress or loss of love that is not what it seems.
(24)Stars -> Hopes/wishes/aspiration in love
(16)Crossroads -> A decision based on hopes/wishes/aspiration or choices dealing with hopes/wishes/aspiration
(8)Moon -> emotions bring an ending (these might be loving emotions) alternatively... illusions (dealing with love) will come to an end.
(7)Garden -> Meeting/get together/socializing are problematic (even full of lies alternatively could indicating avoiding get together/socializing)

CosmicBeing

Ring card -Notes - Not completed

Ring in House of Mountain
-A relationship that is dealing with delays/blocks/obstacles-
Mountain in House of Book
-blocks/delays/obstacles from/in education.-
Whip in the house of Ring
-On again- off again relationship or a high-emotional discussion relating to the relationship-

What surrounds the ring (this can be the results that effect the relationship or influences on the relationship)
(12)Bear, (13)Fish, (14)Dog, (22)Lily, (30)Coffin, (29)Tree, (28)House, (20)Clover

(12)Bear -> Taking the initiative to have a discussion or a strong nurturing discussion
(13)Fish -> Finances/money brings a new beginning or An abundance (of something) brings a new beginning.
(14)Dog -> The Friendship is not what it appears to be or The companion or friend is not what he appears to be.
(22)Lily -> long coming decision having to be made
(30)Coffin -> An ending that was long coming or a An ending to something long standing.
(29)Tree -> You making a stand or you healing.
(28)House -> He might be looking for security/comfort or he is craving to go back home (might miss his home country or at least the people he grew up with).
(20)Clover -> An opportunity to socialize or Small money coming from socializing

CosmicBeing

Summary-Overall READ THIS POST

Everything Above are just notes, but if you want to see what your or his path will look like this month. I would look at the notes. But this post is the summary of the reading and should be looked at first.

Love
There is strong love here.. but since it sits near you.. it could be that Your love/feelings are stronger than his.
There are hopes and aspiration pertaining to this love.

So what will be affecting love/intimacy as well as what may be the result is that

You will stay in this state of confusion/uncertainty about what is going on between you two. You sit at the top of the GT as well as the man. So no one has move control of influence in the relationship... so you two are equal parties.
Things are definitely not what they seem when it comes to this 'friendship'. But, there will be a long in coming decision having to made even a separation. I am leaning towards an ending of this interaction because Coffin is in the house of Lily and Lily is in the house of crossroads. Crossroads is not always just choices it can also be a house of going separate ways.
The 'not what it seems' situation is probably causing anxiety/stress but also i think there will be a lost of it. I think you two will be coming to an understanding of what exactly is going on and what will go on.
There are definitely hopes/wishes/aspiration when it comes to this love.
The decision that is being made might very well be based on hope/wishes alternatively might be a separation because of aspiration (his studies?)
Romance/emotions come to an end.
Socializing is problematic.

So looking at progression here...
You caring uncertainty/lack of clarity about these romantic get-together are problematic and comes to an end.
A friendship that is not what it seems comes to a point of separation of strong love because of aspirations.
A long coming separation brings a loss of hopes in love for something that is not what it seems.

For your love life... I think the relationship is going to not move forward because he is going to decide to go back home.

If your see (13)Fish and (23)Fox is what connects the ring and heart. This is showing he has a chance for a financial endeavor that brings New beginnings.

Relationship
(21)Ring the relationship has obstacles/blocks/delays
(26)Mountain this is a delay/obstacle/blocks because of Education (formal)

Someone is going to take/is taking the initiative to have a conversation.
The conversation is about going home {(4)Birds}
There is a reunion of getting together that is/will be happening between you two.
(28)House I think shows he is missing home and he is going to go home. That is where he wants to be back home.
(29)Tree I saw this more as you taking a stand in this situation.
But, this ending was long in the making to happen (base on the situation)
This is going to be a separation. {(22)Lily}
The 'friendship' was definitely not what it seemed on the outside (like that saying wolf with sheep clothing...wasn't what it seemed to be on the outside)
There is a financial opportunity for him back at home for a new beginning {knighting to the (28)House}

So overall.. what is going on between you two (or at least right around the corner)
Is someone taking the initiative to have a conversation. This conversation is probably going to be about going back home. There will be a nice opportunity for a get together. But, you will find out that he miss home or at least feels the need to go back home. You are making a stand about the relationship (at the least going to try to heal/grow from this experience). But, I do think there will be a going separate ways. This was probably something you two knew that it was going to come to. He is going home because there is a financial opportunity that will allow for a new beginning to happen in his life.

Woman - You-
Cross is in the house of Cross.. so you might have to deal with some trials/tribulations...very hard emotional time or even disappointments pertaining to your topic.

I think you are going to make a swift decision by making a stand.
There is going to be a financial opportunity that will effect you (I think this is a financial opportunity offered to him)
This 'friendship' is not what it seems.
But I do think there is strong love.. as far as I can tell you have strong loving feeling for him (not saying you are in love with him, but you definitely have heart felt emotions for him)
I think there is definitely going to be an opportunity for you two to get together.. but I am having trouble telling if the get together will be problematic or if someone will avoid trying to get together.
I looked to (17)snake so there are problems in trying to improve the situation.

Man
So he definitely got a letter that poses an opportunity. This letter is coming from I believe a university (A place of education). This will allow him to have a New beginning that is joyful/happiness.

This new information will bring negotiations/high-emotional discussion (can even be an argument).

He will probably a conversation that was initiated (i believe initiated by you).

This discussion will probably be about going back home.

You have a week & half (so until March 13th 2016) if you want me to look further into the chart about something.

CosmicBeing

READING COMPLETED

READING COMPLETED

You have a week & half (so until March 13th 2016) if you want me to look further into the chart about something.

nimblypimblycat

Wow... just wow. This is the situation exactly. You've hit the nail on the head. And yeah... There is definitely a conversation to be had. Specifically around him leaving.this is everything I expect from the situation.