Masks of Tarot...anyone read it?

ann823

I saw a post in the trading forum on this book and went to amazon and looked at it. There is no "look inside" feature and although the description is intriguing I can't find much information on it on the net or here. I realize there is a podcast somewhere on line but this is not an option at the moment for me-the only access I have to high speed interenet at the moment is public libraries and I tried that and they have blocked the use of flash drives.
Any details about this book?

Ann

SGrossberg

For some more information, you might find the following helpful:

Link removed by rwcarter, co-Moderator of Tarot Books & Media. Please click on the website link at the bottom of this post to reach the poster's website.

Enjoy. - Scott Grossberg

ann823

I finally managed to find a library that allows downloads onto a flash drive and downloaded tow of the podcasts. The book and method sound really interesting and I've ordered it. Catwomyn, I'll have to download your second link and see that.
Ann

Dragon Rider

I got a heads-up on this book because of this thread! I've just ordered a copy for myself. I'm really interested about his "new" approach to Tarot (not just the usual stuff from the books flooding the market today). :)

Hedera

Bump!

Anyone read this yet?

I came across it on Bookdepository today, and it looks interesting, but the few reviews I could find (on Amazon etc) were all a bit *too* enthousiastic (and vague), somehow.

I'm really curious about it though!

Golden Moon

So this book only shows you how to read the 22 Majors?

Libra8ca

I have this book but have not found it particularly useful for tarot reading. He uses the cards face-up and has the client select cards based on what they are drawn to and uses psychological principles to analyze the choice that was made.

greatdane

I just came across it too

I am interested in his Deck of Shadows and saw the Masks of Tarot on Amazon. Had never heard of it before and wondered who has used it here, and more importantly, did they benefit from it.

GD

ann823

Greatdane,
I have the book but haven't used it. This is largely due to the fact that I need to learn more about Tarot and the meaning of the cards before I tackle this method. I think that saying that it has the client pick the cards and uses only psychological priciples to analyze them doesn't do this method justice. I was able to download the podcasts and listen to them and I really recommend you do that. The way he used the cards and the readings he gave with them were great and I think it will be a very useful-and powerful-method to explore when I know more.
I also remember him mentioning working on a book on the minors(the masks only uses majors)but I haven't seen anything about it. I'd really like to see what he does with the minors as I was impressed with his first book.

Ann