May I practice too???

joya250

hi all. I would love the opportunity to practice my reading skills, since I don't have many people to practice on! I welcome all requests.... :)

I've been studying and reading tarot since last April... and now I've got the card meanings down pat, but I'd like to improve my combination and reading in spread skills.

either post here -- or email me at joya250@aol.com

Major Tom

Seems to me that this community is an excellent place to practice. :)

Could you do a career reading for me please?

joya250

I'd love too!

do you have a particular spread you'd like me to use -- or do you want to give me something a little more to focus on? Like, perhaps your birthdate, so I can concentrate on You. (it's all about you.) :)~

Alta

Since you offer....
Focus on friendships, how I relate to others, would be good. Three card spread, unless you feel something else would be better. Post it if you like, I'll email you feedback.
April 19, 1949.
Thanks.

Mateo06

Hey i would like one too... a general reading, if you could focus on either health or social life... even both if possible... I'd like some one to practice on too... thanks

GeminiLady

Hi Joy, --or anyone else that would like to practice

Sounds like fun :)

When you get a chance, I'd love one! I'll use the old standby "please tell me what I need to know"

thanks!

Love and Light,
Gem

joya250

Hey Guys! thanks for the quick responses.... this is great!

however.... let me backtrack... and say I'd like a little more information. Like, for example, if you want a general type reading... please email your birthdate and any other info you think would help. and, if you have a preference of spread... or whatnot.

I'm not a mind reader and I've not developed my physic abilities enough to do this "blind" !!! :)

thanks. again, my email is joya250@aol.com

oh yah. one more thing. let me know if you want it posted on the forums or emailed to you privately.... AND keep in mind, that I will be wanting your feedback on how accurate the readings were... okay? okay. good.

Major Tom

OK! :) My birthday is 22 August 1955. I have no preference as to the spread you use - use what seems right to you. I've not had a job since May 2001 and have been looking at alternative ways to earn a living. You can post my reading or email it to my_chuck@hotmail.com

Pollux

HIYA joya!
I want a love reading: I got bored of practicing singleness :)
Here's my data: 06 - 06 - 1983
I have no preference for the spread. I think you should consider which one you are most comfortable with, also according to the topic (i.e. my love/relational life :) )
I thank you so much!!!
And, Do post it on the Forum - I'd love to feed you back! :D

faunabay

joya,
I emailed you earlier with my question, but to answer about the other things.....
use the spread you feel comfortable with and I don't mind if you post it here or email be back. Which ever is easiest for you. :)