meaning

Natalya

What does it mean when you dream you are pregnant?

HudsonGray

I had a VERY vivid one of being pregnant & about to give birth, the birth pains were horrible! I woke up & saw I was on by back & my 10 lb cat was sitting on my stomach, so for me it was pretty obvious.

But it could also mean that you're creatively ready to make something new, or that you're thinking subconsciously about motherhood, or even it's as simple as maybe you saw something about it on the news or a show just before you went to sleep, the last things the mind takes in are often rehashed in dream state (just mind garbage in a way), as a way for the brain to deal with the events of the day.

If you dream about it several times this week, take a look at what your subconscious is trying to tell you. It's probably working on something pretty big.

Natalya

the weirdest thing is I have the child in the dream, but felt no pain at all.

If only it was like this in real life ;)

truthsayer

natalya, out of curiosity, i checked your profile to see if there was any info about you that would give a clue about the dream's meaning. i saw that you are into dance, photography, etc. in short, you live the life of a creative person. so i agree with the suggestion that this dream indicates you are in a creative mode. i view the birth of a child as being having a "brainchild". are you getting ready to be involved in a new creative venture or are you already involved in something? this dream is a reflection of what it feels like to go thru the creative process. i've had this dream also during some of the most creative periods of my life. i've never been pregnant so i assume this is what the dream meant for me. i generally find the dream quite joyous. how did the dream make you feel? as that is very important.