Meanings for Astrological Signs

JennyFunk

I'm looking for a website or list for stones particular to one's birth sign. I remember seeing a list once for my sign, Cancer, that had Halite in it, but am unable to locate it. Was wondering what everyone's suggestion is.

kaleanna

JennyFunk said:
I'm looking for a website or list for stones particular to one's birth sign. I remember seeing a list once for my sign, Cancer, that had Halite in it, but am unable to locate it. Was wondering what everyone's suggestion is.

Hi Fellow Cancerian:

Here are just a few from Melody's Encyclopedia list for our sign:

Adamite, Plume Agate, Turritella Agate, Cheveron Amethyst, Basalt, Green Beryl, Calcite, carnelian, chalcedony, pink coral, Blue Fluorite, halite, botryoidal hematite, biggs jasper, moldavite, moonstone, "plasma" obsidian, pearl, Rose quartz crystals, ruby, parti-sapphire, silver, "super seven, tektite, multi-colored topaz,

Hope those help some :)

JennyFunk

:)

Thanks so much guys! Kaleanna, woot for cancerians! This does help, so much! I'm figuring out what to pick for a set to have beside my bed :)

sidenote......CARDLADY!!!! I haven't seen ya for a while!

kaleanna

JennyFunk said:
Thanks so much guys! Kaleanna, woot for cancerians! This does help, so much! I'm figuring out what to pick for a set to have beside my bed :)

sidenote......CARDLADY!!!! I haven't seen ya for a while!

You are very welcome :)

Where in Texas are you Jenny?

JennyFunk

downtown austin :) I love it. Any suggestions on how to keep a few of these stones displayed to use each day? I was thinking having them sitting on top of a bowl of dry rice??? but i know that's how you cleanse some things....i don't charge my crystals though. Lots of ideas.

kaleanna

JennyFunk said:
downtown austin :) I love it. Any suggestions on how to keep a few of these stones displayed to use each day? I was thinking having them sitting on top of a bowl of dry rice??? but i know that's how you cleanse some things....i don't charge my crystals though. Lots of ideas.

Kewls, I am in San Antonio. I have some of mine displayed on a shelf and I have some in a lovely clear vase type dish. I am sure that there are lots of ways to display them.

kaleanna

JennyFunk said:
What are these stones?

Super seven is a combination of 7 minerals: amethyst, cacoxenite, goethite, lepidocrocite, clear quartz, rutile and smokey quartz.

"plasma" obsidian is : a form of obsidian which shows the random distribution of layers throughout the formation.

cardlady22

JennyFunk said:
Any suggestions on how to keep a few of these stones displayed to use each day?
Hello, JennyFunk! Yes, it's been a while since the Creative Exchanges!

I like to browse through dollar stores for low sided "dish-style" finds. Sometimes they are meant to be ashtrays, but they're very prettily styled. I've also used the plain wicker nests you see at Michaels. Multi candle stands work nicely too.