Meditation cd's!

mysticmanth

Not sure if this is the right place to post this but i didnt know where else to post it!
Anyway do you any of you guys have any good guided meditation or angel meditation stuff that you have on your computer that you would be willing to send me through msn!
Look forward to hearing from you soon
manth x x x

celticnoodle

I do not know how to do that, (sending to you), but I like these 4 cd's for deep meditation:

1. Celtic Women, (there is one CD, I'd have to go to another room to find it for the name, but it really helps me in meditation--I truly get lost in it. It is very relaxing for me, and I find if I listen to this while doing or before doing tarot readings, I do awesome readings! :)

2. A drumming CD that I have no name for, as someone copied it and sent it to me. This is one is esp. good for a very deep meditation. i use it when I want to try to get to the Akashik Records. i've been there many times, and can almost always get to it with this CD playing. however, a few times I do not recall getting to the A. records, but had an extremely good 'rest/meditation' that has helped me to feel so alive upon coming out of it. I try not to do this too much, as I can get lost in this music so easily. It is extremely helpful, relaxing and lovely!

3. I also have a CD that I purchased rather cheaply that is monks chanting. again--in another room, but it also helps me when I want to try to do psychic readings/astral traveling. I play it sometimes on my ipod when I go to sleep. Every time I do, I do seem to travel astrally. Again, I don't do this all the time, but mostly because I don't want to make a habit of traveling so much astrally. As exciting as it is, I also worry about doing this too much. it is also very helpful in relaxing me and making me feel so refreshed upon waking.

4. there are a few other CDs that I have purchased in Borders for meditation that are also good--but they really are only able to relax me and my mind. these, while I love them, don't leave me so relaxed that I feel like I've just awoke after sleeping 8hrs. (even if it was only 20minutes of listening to them), but I do feel relaxed. It is esp. good to listen to if you only want to meditate for a short period, and know you have to do things afterwards.

If you are interested in knowing thee names of these CDs, and where you can purchase them, let me know, I can get it together for you. Wish I knew how to send it to you, but I'm not that computer saavy. I don't have all these on my computer either, and so that would prove complicated for me. but, I'd be happy to help you find wher eyou can purchase them.

raeanne

Hi Mysticmanth,
I have several CD from www.brainsync.com. I can't legally give you a copy but they have a free trial on their web site, just look down the left side of their home page. Brainsync products are meant to be listened to with headphones. Some of their CDs are guided meditations (someone talks you through the meditation) and some are just musical tones. The technology they use is called binaurl beats. There is a slight difference between the tones coming from the left headphone and tones from the right headphone. You can't tell the difference but it creates a harmonic that your brain waves will follow. They have done a lot of research and their products are used in hospitals around the world. Their CDs are very reasonably priced - about $15 USD or you can download MP3s for about $9 USD. I hope you find a CD that works for you.

GenoviaJ

Anyone have any thoughts on the "intro" and other advertisements like stuff on the CD's. It bothers me and I just want to edit it out. I mean after listening to the cd and using it once or twice, that talk (selling points)before the meditations becomes irritating, especially if you are are doing a back to back type exercise.

Milfoil

Moderator note

mysticmanth said:
Not sure if this is the right place to post this but i didnt know where else to post it!
Anyway do you any of you guys have any good guided meditation or angel meditation stuff that you have on your computer that you would be willing to send me through msn!
Look forward to hearing from you soon
manth x x x

Hi mysticmanth

What you are asking may infringe copyright.

Can everyone who posts on this thread please be careful how we word things and what we post.

Thankyou

Milfoil

Ange

mysticmanth.....you may find something on Youtube.....you could then listen as it played on your PC, and you could always put the link to it on your favourites.

Ang x

birdsong123

MysticMath, are you looking for a guided meditation, or just background music?

Birdsong

mysticmanth

guided meditation x

fina

I have made several guided meditation tracks using GarageBand. Using sound effects and some video game music, I set up a loose story that changes every time. This way, the faeries can say what they want to. My favorite is riding a unicorn up a mountain and through a forest to a little glad with a pond and a stream. GarageBand is for Mac and easy to use. I find a personal pathworking experience more fulfilling than a boxed one. :)

silverwings94

I just found this post and went to the site., I found several that I think will help me. Thanks for posting this.
:heart:
S

raeanne said:
Hi Mysticmanth,
I have several CD from www.brainsync.com. I can't legally give you a copy but they have a free trial on their web site, just look down the left side of their home page. Brainsync products are meant to be listened to with headphones. Some of their CDs are guided meditations (someone talks you through the meditation) and some are just musical tones. The technology they use is called binaurl beats. There is a slight difference between the tones coming from the left headphone and tones from the right headphone. You can't tell the difference but it creates a harmonic that your brain waves will follow. They have done a lot of research and their products are used in hospitals around the world. Their CDs are very reasonably priced - about $15 USD or you can download MP3s for about $9 USD. I hope you find a CD that works for you.