mercury retrograde, september 24th

paradoxx

Evenly spread out through Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, and Capricorn; Saturn, mercury the Sun, mars and venus, and finalizing with Jupiter, a march of planets moves us through (well hopefully) through a cold autumn. realizations abound, and the aspects of the sun (and mercury once direct again) square jupiter (mercury at a different degree) and inconjunct uranus. Independent thought is stiffled and (wait, didn't I cover this before ░checking░, yes yes I did. It's a constant reality for now, It's a nice trine to Neptune though, with proper meditation techniques dreams of importance might be more accessable than usual.

REtrograde after effects:
  1. Automitive issues: stay alert and keep your lives on key, speaking of keys, ignitions and starters may have problems.
  2. Home life: financial issues, weird messages, live wire electricity, natural gas, general consumtion of heating needs, readjustment to a different area, a different time floating in our minds, all about "home"
  3. Halloween/All Saints day; in 2003 an extra hour was added to the 31st of October via US Daylight Savings & Standards, this year an extra hour of Mexico's All Saints Day will be implemented with US Daylight Savings & Standards on November 2nd. Just a reminder of what happens when Halloweens spectral attachments dissapate for a more serious activity.

star-lover

i read on another forum that mercury is going to go retro again around 21 capricorn late december, if anyone wants to start a new thread or post on this with tips/insights please do

i know i don't want a rerun of the last one :D

lionesss

Actually Mercury goes Rx on January 11, 2009 to Feb 1, I believe..

star-lover

sorry lioness my mistake

entering pre shadow stage on 26/12 at 21 capricorn

yes 10 january at 7 aquarius retrogrades

then goes direct on feb 1st at 21 capricorn

GreenMoonBeam

Then I shall be in a cave for this one, thank you very much. :bugeyed:
Not impressed with the last one.

lionesss

I'm with you there, and yes the last one was AWFUL!

FoolToThink

I kinda enjoyed the last one haha. But I have Mercury Rx natally, so, I dunno.

This one goes stationary direct on my Venus, yaaaaaaaaaaay. Should be interesting, at least. But I wouldn't mind some interesting-ness...things have been boring lately.

lionesss

If you have Mercury rx in your natal chart, Mercury rx definitely does work in your favor... my brother has Mercury rx in his natal chart and he is far more expressive and is able to get what he needs during these times.

karen0205

sorry, duplicate post