miss my faeries

diane drizzy

glad this past year is out of the way-had enough on my plate to last me a lifetime.
hear my guys on the shelf calling me,and see their bag moving.
this is such a good thing-and let's me know this year will be better.
miss them alot, bless their little hearts!
well we're off to play!!

inanna_tarot

I had the exact same feeling last night! I had to let them flutter around and admire each and every one of them before going to bed last night. Seeing the ache and longing in the eyes of the Oak Men made me a little teary, but Lys was the one that guided me to a healing sleep and that no time is lost with them :)

They are so very precious and I'm glad to get my deck out again, and happy I'm not the only one hehe.
Sezo
x

a_shikhs

I too really missed my faeries.. I got this deck as a xmas present from a lovely At member. But i havent had the time to spend time with them at all. And then i went out of town last week and came back today morning. I am definately gonna play with them tonight.. Yoohoo.. looking forward to spend time with these beautiful little people.. ;)

Toula

Hello Everyone I just joined about 3 minutes ago!

I just searched for the newest threads and there you all were! I am brand new to everything and quite confused ...lol but I guess there is a first time to everything.

I read some posts and people seem really sweet (in their responses)

I hope to learn a lot from all of you.

Toula

diane drizzy

hi tioula!
welcome to the faerie ring!

inanna_tarot

Its a magical place over here with our winged friends :)
Last night I thought I had found THE bag for them, but when they got inside they werent very happy about being there. It was too perfect it was wrong apparently lol. Gotta think outside of the box!

Have fun on your faery adventures!
Sezo
x

diane drizzy

i sometimes think mine would be happiest in an old sweat sock-unwashed!!!!

a_shikhs

my faeries are very happy in a beautiful handmade bag made by an At member... The print inside is a beautiful starry print with damn cute yellow stars on it.. Im sure they feel heavenly and comfortable in them.. And the material is so soft to touch.. hmm.. lucky faeries.. ;)

diane drizzy

a_shikhs-
sounds lovely!
as i said i've got a rowdy bunch myself.
unfortunately mine would say to yours-your mom dresses you funny!
they're sooo rude!

a_shikhs

diane drizzy said:
a_shikhs-
sounds lovely!
as i said i've got a rowdy bunch myself.
unfortunately mine would say to yours-your mom dresses you funny!
they're sooo rude!

lol... dat was cute.. ;) i can imagine ur faeries and my faeries having that kinda conversation.. hehe:D