moon - bear as physical looks

GotH

The pale skin does not mean with blue eyes and white or blonde hair - any color really. But these two are what I think would be the ideal images of MOON types with the pale skin.

Some links to those actors or characters (Images):

1) LUNA LOVEGOOD: https://www.google.com.au/search?q=...qLzUAhULpZQKHRdtBCEQ_AUICigB&biw=1164&bih=580

2) DRACO MALFOY: https://www.google.com.au/search?q=...CigB&biw=1164&bih=580#tbm=isch&q=draco+malfoy

DND :)
Thanks for the links!

Yes indeed! šŸ˜
Well, in This case I will keep the possible reassuring expression of the Bear but I would probably go more with the Moon card with regard to indications šŸŒ–
Or maybe someone who has both energies..

Well I got that combo including the Lily thrown in when the cards revelaed to me that I would get married again, which having just come out of a 20 year marriage I so didn't want to believe that I would marry again. So the message I got was a large physical man, possible body builder who has lived overseas or was born overseas, moon being the proposal. So what does my now husband look like? Very muscular, yes like Dwayne Johnson (although not quite as big lol) handlebar moustache, comes from New Zealand, hairy chest, and interestingly it said in the Titania version that they could suffer from benign cysts but if you ever are worried please get them checked out, and you guessed it he does. He also rides a motorcycle, loves his food although not overweight, goes to the Gym regularly but has a corporate job now for the last 10 years but used to be a bouncer! Blonde hair blue eyes and fair, burns very easily but he is also covered in Tattoos which attract the sun, talking about Tattoos I also got a message in another reading about a Eagle being important, well he has a Eagle Tattoo on his chest above his heart. :bugeyed: So I hope this helps out because we have been happily married now for nearly 14 years. :love:
Congratz on the happy marriage! 14 years is something to be very proud of..:party:

tarotlova

Thanks for the links!

Or maybe someone who has both energies..

Congratz on the happy marriage! 14 years is something to be very proud of..:party:

Thank You :love: