MORGAN GREER pocket size in a tin?

Mariqueen

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 149

Mariqueen

Mine says "U.S. Games Systems, Inc." on the box.

I received mine as a gift from a friend without a box. I had no idea since it doesn't have the "US Games" copyright all over it like most of their decks.

Mariqueen

^ there's no harm in doing that unless they plan on selling it to make a profit.

Here's the one I trimmed, yesterday. It feels so great in my hands and makes shuffling so much easier. I love it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 163

MoonGypsy

i think i may have misunderstood...if you were talking about a USGames Morgan Greer
that was trimmed into a pocket size...that is quite different. i apologize for my confusion.

The deck looks really great BTW!

Mariqueen

i think i may have misunderstood...if you were talking about a USGames Morgan Greer
that was trimmed into a pocket size...that is quite different. i apologize for my confusion.

The deck looks really great BTW!

The tin one wasn't trimmed, they printed off the deck in a mini size and cut each card to make it.

Hemera

I'd buy at least two Morgan-Greer decks in any size smaller than the present deck which feels huge to me.
Here's the one I trimmed, yesterday. It feels so great in my hands and makes shuffling so much easier. I love it.
Ooh, looks wonderful! How did you do that? Did you just trim a regular M-G ?

Mariqueen

I'd buy at least two Morgan-Greer decks in any size smaller than the present deck which feels huge to me.
Ooh, looks wonderful! How did you do that? Did you just trim a regular M-G ?

Yeah, I accidentally bought the deck in italian without realizing it and I was like damn, what am I going to do with this? POCKET DECK :D So I used one of those fiskars paper cutters and trimmed it. I made sure each card was cut to the same measurements. It's ironic too because I've trimmed borders off of decks and somehow this one turned out more even than any of the border trimmed ones.

Miss Divine

Oh yeah, a pocket sized Morgan Greer sounds wonderful! I will definitely purchase it if USGames does decide to do them. (Which I have a feeling they will.)