Morgan Greer

inanna_tarot

ive only just got this deck, and I have to say... is it just me or are the images HUGE and close up?

I feel like I should be wearing glasses or something to look at it to make the images seem smaller. Its odd... but it has made me aware I love decks with tiny details - i seem to be so used to squinting to see my decks lol.

wytchwood

Yes the images are like close-ups of RWS but psychedelic in the 70s. I love the MG, it's so retro in a very comforting way.

Le Fanu

inanna_tarot said:
ive only just got this deck, and I have to say... is it just me or are the images HUGE and close up?
I know! isn't it wonderful? The images really loom in all their 70s glory!

Chatzi

So happy everytime I see a MG thread. My first and still favorite deck. I absolutely love the bold, bright images.

Morwenna

My second deck ever, the first I read with; and still one of my three workhorses. (How many threads have I said this in??:))

Yes, the close-ups are great, made even more close-up by the lack of borders! The figures really leap out at you.

Enjoy! :D

Miss Divine

I love the MG. The fact that it is borderless, and the pics are close-up are wonderful for me. I have a deck which images I adore (the Paulina), but don't use it much because with that deck I do have to squint or use reading glasses to see the images and that bothers me.

karenquilter

I like the colors & the artwork. It's always been one of my favorites.
K

Zezina

Morgan-Greer

wytchwood said:
Yes the images are like close-ups of RWS but psychedelic in the 70s. I love the MG, it's so retro in a very comforting way.
First time I've thought of the word 'comforting' for the Morgan-Greer, but it seems just right for my personal response to the deck.

Leo62

Love love love the Morgan Greer. It's retro, it's psychedelic, it's gorgeous. :heart:

Groovy baby yeah! :D

nisaba

Anyone have any comments to make about the texture of the laminate in your hands?