My amazing sitting

funkpuss

I had a really amazing sitting a couple of weeks ago with a Medium/Clairvoyant by the name of Teresa Leong at the College of Psychic Studies in London.

She picked up that this was a time for me to be clear headed and grounded and she knew that I didn?t come to her for answers but conformation . She also picked up that someone from a warmer country was calling for me. I had split up with my boyfriend who live in the south of France. She also picked up me in as manger. Well yesterday I got a phone call from an agency asking me if I was interested in such a role and she will put me forward for the job. Weather I get it or not is another story. She picke d up my ex-boyfriends problem (sex addict) but she knew that I still loved him even though I told her NO I don?t. She also picked up other things relationship wise and other creative things around me . and told me that I need to get my confidence back . She also knew that things are not finished with my ex and he would want me back which I know for sure but I?m not putting my life on hold like I done in the past. She said it was up to me as she could see me with a child but the father is not there but I?m in warm country . She told me to trust my heart and my intuition. It wasn?t as if she was telling me the norm or anything but she picke d up on so many things like my father blackmailing me and tons of other stuff.
I spent years going to another top place for spiritualis ts etc. and lost all my faith as one Medium picked up my mother and gave me her name and told me lots of things that was spot on but thentold me other stuff in my life which was rubbish. My whole life was on hold for 3 years ?.boy did I feel angry.

As a Clairvoyant myself I find it hard to see things for myself but I my keep up the faith as that keeps me going. This is not the first time that I?ve been to see someone that good but I really admired her style of reading and direction, it was all positive and she didn?t leave me hoping.

I've been watching Psychics give demos etc. for years and I know that alot of people feed them info with them even knowing it but I must say she is the 2nd Clairvoyant in 15 years that has been so spot on.

I would like to hear from those know had experiences like mine.
FP

Kiama

I haven't had such an amazing experience (Unfortunately), but I just want to say that you are lucky to have found such a good, caring, and exact clairvoyant. I hope you have many more good sittings with her!

Kiama

joya250

hey funkpuss. :)

cool story. .... now, don't get upset, but I just had to throw my 2 cents in here...

how come do you think you can't really pick things up for yourself, if you are clarovoyant? it seems strange to me, that if someone is so sensitive about others, yet not for themselves. Personally, I would not let another person's predictions influence me. well, then again, I read tarot and have had readings -- so maybe I'm being a hypocrite here!!!! but, what I want to say is .... when you say you put your life on hold for three years cause a "false hope" or "prediction" from someone that worries me. I think I'm jaded, cause there are so many frauds out there, looking for a quick buck. .....

what I'm getting at here is.... I think you CAN see things about yourself. everyone can, we just have to work to remember how! (currently, I am struggling with this, having only recently accepted that this was possible) so, my un-solicited advice to you is to develop this powerful ability of yours for your own self-knowledge.

argh. I hope I'm being clear, cause I feel like I'm not. anyway, no offense or hard feelings. I've enjoyed reading all your posts. And I am very interested in finding out more about clairvoyance. - joy

funkpuss

Hi Joy,

No offence taken I know what you mean. I also read the tarot for others but I don't do it for myself anymore, as I find it a little difficult putting what I already know aside.

Trust me I've been to see loads of these fake Psychics in my time and I never feed them info. Even the woman that gave me a reading and I felt my life was on hold was because she was just picking up on what I was giving her. In other words so was just telling me what I wanted to hear. I was soooo low at the time and the other day saw in passsing and she couldn't even look at me and some other people that had gone to see her reported her to a well known mag, So she was named and shamed. But I never go to Mediums to expect a life changing experince as that can only come from me and what action I take. i.e I was told that I would go to LA it did come up even though I had no dreams of going there but I had the tickets ready to go but I said no in the end. I have learnt my lesson big time and lost a lot of money also at the time I really needed to trust my own feelings. Quite a few times I asked for my money back as they was telling me total rubbish that could fit into anyone's life if I thought about it. Saying all that I did say to myself that I would never go to another sitting as I need to trust my own gut feelings. But that reading that I had was totally up lifting and "spot on" I don't think I could give myself a reading like that. Anyway who can tell the future?

FP

january

Hi there Funkpuss -

I had a clairvoyant reading last summer and I was told I would be moving to London and I'd be married in less than 2 years to a man whom I met there. She insisted that I was doing work for a company in London while in New York (I was). But things do change (as we all know) and the project disbanded and I'm still in the states. I don't think I like to know too much because, as you mentioned, you can be tempted to put your life on hold for something which may or may not happen. I'm more curious to see what energies are surrounding me at this time and what I can do about it in the here and now. There are too many variables for a prediction to go off without a hitch. Just like with my "London Calling" reading, yes, it could have very well happened IF the project people knew how to manage their money a bit better. Out of my control. She also told me I'd meet another man in November at school and we'd be romantically involved. Well, I did meet him but nothing happened... I was still too insecure at the time. That was IN my control!

Now if I like what I hear in a reading and the future looks bright, I think its vital to ask what can be done to keep the energy going and make it happen. But again... variables!

I just bought a psychic reading gift certificate for my Mom's birthday present. The reading will be with a local woman who is supposed to be very good. I'll let you know how it goes!!

~ january

funkpuss

Hi January,

I had a clairvoyant reading again last week just to compare with the other reading that I had and they BOTH said the same thing.

I?ve made a decision not to go and have anymore readings as I can predict my own future but all I ever go for is just conformation and + it?s a hobby of mine.

Sometimes clairvoyant?s read your aura and this doesn?t mean that things will happen they are just picking up what?s on your mind and what?s around you at the moment. We all have free will do to do what we want in the future, so I?m not going to spend anymore money doing so. But if it helps when your feeling low go for it but keep an open mind.

I hate it then clairvoyant's think that they are some sort of guru!!!!

Some people like myself many years ago was sooooo addicted to having reading, every time I had a problem I would go and see a clairvoyant. Life is not meant to be like that you only learn from what you do and no clairvoyant can make you have a perfect life, even if they say so. The main thing is to believe and trust in yourself and you will never have to go to a clairvoyant ever again. It?s still a hobby of mine and I no longer do reading for other people. Now I just focus on the self development side.

I must say that you can do all this yourself but it's amazing when someone picks up all sort of info about you that is spot on!

Funky