My current top decks.....

Golden Angel

Tarot of the Four Elements
Touchstone Tarot
Saints and Angels
The Faeries Oracle (Froud's).

Inner Child Cards also...

I got the new Legacy of the Divine Tarot and I am not sure how partial I am to it.... time will tell.

BeyondtheVeil

It sounds like you have some decks that are working great for you. I haven't heard of many of them. I am new though, so that isn't anything unheard of. :laugh:

What do you think about Legacy of the Divine Tarot? I think I like the pictures on the Gilded better. What are your thoughts? I don't have either, but was looking at them online. I would be interested to know what you think.

BeyondtheVeil

Wendywu

For me personally:

The Templar
Granny Jones
Osho Zen

I have a deck on the way that I suspect will instantly shoot to the top of this list :) I have others I wouldn't willingly part with but these are the decks I love.

irisa

Today I'm going with

Thoth
Legend
Gill
Deviant Moon

All the baba studio decks

irisa :)

ETA: My favourite oracle - Oracle of the Dreamtime

weaver

Currently? Tarot Swietlistej Drogi

I am in love with this deck and have been using it exclusively since its arrival here.

Other top decks include the Maat Tarot and Tarot of Prague.

When the 78 card versions of the Gaian and Mary-El Tarot decks are made available, my "top Tarot deck" list will doubtless include those, too. :)

Brigid

My current faves are Legacy of the Divine, Tarot of the Renaissance and Far Sight.

Alta

Legacy of the Divine.... wow! It reads so well.

Still loving:

Pearls of Wisdom (2nd edition)

Alta

emmsma

This week:
Faerie Tarot
Gill Tarot
Mystisches Kipper(as always)

Nina*

Legacy of the Divine... ever since I got it (which is kind of an achievement considering how often I usually change decks).

SkadisPhoenix

Art Nouveau Tarot (Matt Myers), Truth Seeker's Tarot, Gilded Tarot and Celtic Messages Oracles

I'm also reading through the book for Froud's Faery Oracle, though I have to make sure I don't do that when I don't have the TV on, the faeries don't like me watching TV apparantly (even though it tends to be the boyfriend's choice, and background noise. :p)