My Dad Finally Knows!!!!

Kiama

Those of you who were here when I first joined the forums, will probably remember my long-standing worries about how to tell my Father I am Pagan...

Wednesday I got the chance. I recently had an article published in an eco-Pagan magazine, about being a teen Pagan, and what support we have. The magazine was published at the beginning of the week, so I bought it... And showed my Dad.

At first he wasn't quite sure what to make of it. But then he said that he is proud of me for choosing my own path, and he hopes that I will give my future-kids the same options and choices that he gave me.

And we lived happily ever after!

Kiama *Finally 'out' to the whole family!*

Tigerwings

Hey Kiama, glad to hear all went well!
Its so hard to tell people that sort of thing huh? Especially family.
I told mine (well they found out) when i put down PAGAN in the religion section of the last census we had! hehe, i thi9nk they knew already but that confirmed it for them!
Anyway, congrat on your guts in letting your dad know. I wasnt one of the earlier members from when you were first having worries about it, but I wanted to say something anyway.

Good on ya for getting the article published too! Is there anywhere online we can find it, or maybe you could post it in here? I'd love to read it, I can probably relate to your teen pagan issues preety well!

- love Erin

Martin

Hello Kiama,

I'm glad that your coming out went well! I had it a bit worse in that I had two closets to come out of, it made letting them know I was a practicing witch a lot easier! But then again, I had left home by the time I told them I was a witch, so it wasn't as intense as if I'd still been at home.

Anyway, well done for leaving Narnia and joing the rest of the world!!

Love & Light & Unicorn Burgers,

Martin

Ps I'm awaiting your reply in my energy return thread...ha ha ha ha (laughing maniacally!!!)...

Malachite

Yay!

Go Kiama!

Scorpion

.... and a big hugfor your dad too, for being so accepting!

Tarotbear 2

EXCELLENT!

8)

destinyawaitsme

hehe..you are lucky, I think if I was to show my dad tarot cards he would get scared!!! It's another one of those need to know basis things. But anyways, way to go~

MystiqueMoonlight

I quote my Mum:-

"...well you're a good witch, you're sister's a bad witch...."

Parents...they have so much to teach and still so much to learn.

I'm happy for you Kiama.

Blessed be..

jade

i thought that you and your parents were doing an interview for the mag. or a show that talked about this very topic?

i guess that didn't happen though or he would have known already.

congrats kiama!!!

love
jade :)