My website - opinons and tips

Sulis

There are some spelling and grammatical mistakes on the first page, I only had tiime to look there.. I think if you want to present a mature, professional image then you should proof read it, or get someone else to proof read it for you - spelling mistakes and mistakes in your grammar don't look good.

Alpha-Omega

Ok i edited mistakes I could find and i made some updates

Kimberly

Get someone else to proof your website for you, there are still a lot of mistakes that I can see just glancing through it.

The coding on the template you used is really crappy too, I would highly suggest finding a new template. What I mean is that the navigation is unreadable because it overlaps the title because of the coding. Even if the website looks good to you in say, Internet Explorer, it may look very "messed up" to someone else in say, Firefox (what I'm using).

If you want I can make a website for you during my break, I would offer a very significant discount because you are an Aeclectic member (I can't do it for free though because I vowed not to do that anymore; I get completely overrun with requests if I work for free -- so you'll have to settle for paying a tiny bit to get one done haha).

I'll private message you with more suggestions when I get some time.