Mystical Lenormand

silverwings94

Hi all,
I just purchased the Mystical Lenormand deck and it is fabulous. I couldn't stop looking at it today at the shop. It kept calling me back to check it out and Ibought it. When I got home and checked out the cards I was in heaven.
I love the artwork and the size. Finally something that I can carry with me and not take up alotof room.
I noticed on the last page of the booklet that it listed that there is a 280 page book. Does anyone know where I might find this book? I don't even care if I have to purchace another deck to get the book.
Also does anyone know what the symbols in the upper right corner mean> The small booklet of 33 pages says nothing about it.
Well off to play with my new cards.
Blessings,
Kathy

Sheri

Hi Silverwings94,

I am absolutely in love with my Mystical Lenormand too :) Isn't it just the cutest, coolest little deck? The artwork just makes me smile every time I see it.

I have also heard of the book but I don't have it. I have been using intuitively for just about everything and it really rocks! In fact, I have had problems with the LWB, because I have found that in my case, the meanings for the (positive or negative) cards have never worked right - so I continue to do my own thing and they work great.

The symbols in the upper right corners are astrological symbols. I don't know anything about astrology (not enough to make use of the symbols anyway) and don't really pay attention to the symbols when I read with the cards.

Congratulations :D

valeria

Japann

I have just been on amazon (the uk site) to look if they had the deck. They don't but they do have the book.

elvenstar

You're all a bunch of wicked enablers... I've had my eye on this for a long time! The book is only available in German as far as I know, you can check it out on the Urania website.

Gavriela

The amazon uk site says it's in English - but they may be talking about the deck for all we can tell.

I've got one PDF'd book on Lenormand in English, even here it's hard to find books in French, so me and the google translator are getting quite cosy - waldfee.net has an excellent database of Lenormand combos, but I fear it's entirely in German (not one of my languages).

silverwings94

Did the Amazon UK say if the book is in English or German?

I just love this deck. It feels so good in my hands. Plus the fact that it is small I can carry it with me and I don't need to carry a huge purse like I do with my other decks.
Silverwings94

elvenstar

I'm pretty sure the thing on amazon uk is the deck. if you check the isbn, it's the same as the one listed on the us games website for the deck.

Little Hare

*cough cough* i have the mystical lenormand up for trade...

Riverstone

I just compared the the Mystical Lenormand on Amazon and the U.S. Games website. Looks to me like the paperback on Amazon could actually be the cards. The ISBN-10 number matches, and the price matches, too.

Riverstone

WolfSpirit

I got this deck last week - I love it !
When I placed an order with the German amazon (which I do a lot as I am in the Netherlands) I decided to order a back-up copy and I got the German version - and, surprise ! the German version comes in a lovely box with a lid you can take off, not the usual box most decks come in.
My English version has a "regular" box.
Thought I'd just let you all know for those who think of getting another copy. It is really a very cute box :D