NamasteIndia & FenestraThought April's RRC

FenestraThought

B) The Cast

The recommended Theme here is still that of New Beginnings, but instead of forcing positional meanings upon the Runes as we sort of do in spreads, here the Runes will just get to tell us what they have to say. In other words, we don't dictate what their positions mean -- they do. If you do like the theme, though, the idea is that your cast is about gathering information for your partner about the concept of them making any new beginnings in their life at this time.

Obviously when casting, there are no fixed positions as there are in a spread. It seems that all of us who spoke out about casting are interested but inexperienced for the most part, so rather than enforce rigid guidelines, I'd like to encourage experimentation so we can all start to learn what works best for us as individuals. This means, I'm kind of subdividing this choice into two sub-choices: either (without looking) randomly select four Runes to cast, or (also without looking) select as many as seem to want to present themselves to you for this cast regardless of number, as long as you end up with at least four Runes in total when all is said and done...then however many you've selected, shake them up in your hands, and then cast them. Use of a casting cloth is recommended, but not at all required (it might save your furniture some wear and tear, though...).

Hey NamasteIndia I'm officially opening up our thread. :) ...

I have elected to use the "Casting" Method on the Theme of "New Beginnings".

In fact, I have already done the initial "Cast"... Now it is a matter of weeding through the meanings lol... I was looking at it last night.. and I feel I grasp the "Flow" of the Runes...Now I just have to construct the story/meaning it is trying to give me :)...

I look forward to this exchange, as it will be my FIRST actual "Cast" :)...

NamasteIndia

information for your partner about the concept of them making any new beginnings in their life at this time.
> Kenaz (Rx)

The first rune Kenaz is all about gaining knowledge, wisdom through search of higher philosophies
But here a Rx Kenaz probably describes that you are not able to find your path. Probably you are at a cross roads and there are obstacles in your path.
You do want to search for the divine wisdom but reaching there or finding the map to reach there is difficult for you.
You need to keep looking though.

Jera
The rune of hardships but coupled with harvest and productivity.
Every season is important for the crops...
THere is a harvest season to cut the crops but we need the dryer periods in between for land to become coarse so that when monsoon comes we can make it fertile again.
Here Jera is asking you to keep faith and do some inner work so that when the right time comes up there would be the next step opening up on its own.

Eihwaz
Next step in your journey would be the Eihwaz its all about transformation, ending of old so that new can begin.
Just like a caterpillar transforms itself through difficult process and finally emerges as a butterfly
You should also put all your energy you might feel blocked, like you have reached a dead end, you have reached a obstacle
But this obstacle can bring in changes necessary for you to reach a higher goal.

Ophila (Rx)
Ophila is all about land, property, wealth.
But your search is a spiritual life with higher goals of God and transformation
There is no need for materialism in your life
And ophila indicates that you have found your destination
the reverse here would be that you are not flattered with temptation of worldly life
the greed for money, power, position
You are satisfied with yourself.

I hope the reading reasonates with you
I am not good with runes since its complicated
and from different cultural or ethnic background.

namaste

FenestraThought

This is a Reading about New Beginnings. However, this Reading starts in the Past.
The Layout of the Past/Present/Future was related to some previous works I had done, and I figured it would give help give me a frame of reference, time wise. The Inner circle is The Core of the Reading and as the Runes move farther out their influence lessons on the overall Meaning of the reading. It wasn’t till after a few days that I became aware of the Arcs that the Runes had created..Hopefully its not too confusing.

-Perth starts this Reading. The angle of Perth implies that you went through some trying times. Times that stretched and broadened (challenged) your spiritual awareness. Perth is a Rune of the Wyrd(Pulse of the Universe). Challenging experiences where endured and in embracing them, you gained greater spiritual insight and fortitude.

-Teiwaz is the Shadow Rune that Bridges to Inguz. Armed with your Spiritual Awarness you had to make some Tough choices. Taking action that may have coast you a Lot, but these were actions that were necessary for the sake of what was Just and Right. Sacrifices for your Growth. ( I feel you may have faced direct opposition from others)

-The most Central of The Runes is Kano Reversed. This rune overlaps Inguz and Degaz. Bridging the past and the present . Kano is a Rune of Fire and Light, and fire is an element of Knowledge. Kano is also associated with the Black Smith’s Fire, The fire of creation and the hard work that comes from “Making something”. Knowledge that is worked for through experience. At this angel Kano reminds us that there Will be mistakes and failures. As we seek knowledge and work towards our goals, we will suffer losses and sacrifices along the way. Know that this is part of Learning and Growing. You will make mistakes …Learn from them Grow beyond them…But above all, don’t back down.

-Bringing us to a Core Rune Inguz (the most “Past” of the Runes). Inguz is a Rune of New Beginnings. At this angel I see that your trials of Spirit/Self, and subsequent sacrifices, allowed you see your own potential for growth. Obstacles were removed, of your doing or by circumstance, and now you see a path you can follow towards your own growth. A Rune of Fertility of the Male energy and with overtones of Protection that comes with peace. You may have had help with the removal of the obstacles to your situation. The planting has Begun.

-Dagaz is for Day, I’ve read that Northern Europeans of that time started their “Day” during the night. So at this angle, and also because it’s a Shadow Rune, I feel you are still in the darkness before Dawn. Though you Are closing in on your goal.

-Languz and Ehwaz : I feel these Rune show your Journey towards your goals. Both of these Runes are Runes of Change. I see Languz as starting the Inner Arc of Runes which I see representing “You”. Following the “Flow” of your life. Ehwaz starts the Second Arc of Runes which I see representing “Others”. Specifically Ehwaz represents movement/change and a journey usually taking with another. A Shared Journey . I would say a friend or someone you’ve known for a while. The angle of these Runes leads me to feel that you have known each other for a bit and have been through some rough times together.

-Algiz is a Shadow Rune. A hidden influence . Algiz is Protection, a passive protection. Protection of the Divine. Though we wish the Divine to protect us, sometimes we have to be taught lessons, and sometimes the Divine Can’t intervene. And what we see as “bad luck” is just the consequences of our Own actions. At this Angel I get the message that some of these “life lessons”, may have effected yalls’ relationship. The 2 Runes are not touching (Ehwaz and Gebo) so I don’t feel they are directly related, other than the “Stress of life” putting strain on yall’s interaction/relationship (be it work related or personal). Which leads to:

-Gebo – Gift. Also it represents here The relationship between you and Ehwaz. I see there was a slight imbalance . One is doing more than the other. The exchange of energy is not totally equal… Minor disagreements and agitation/stress

-Jumping out to the Last Rune in the “Past” part of this reading Isa. The Runes on this Arc I see as Over all Summations of the different Phases Past/Present/Future.

-Isa is a solitary Rune. It speaks of winter and Ice and Solitude. I also see this Rune as one of Great Reflection. In the stillness of winter we have a lot of time to “Think”. I feel you have been doing a lot of “Soul Searching” here of late. Which is the motivator for all that has transpired…or in response to it. A certain aspect of your “Self” that is detached and “Watching” .

-Now moving forward towards the Present

-Othila is on the Inner Arc of “You”. Othila is a Rune of Possessions, traditions, the Home. Reversed and at this angel I feel you are being required to make some heavy sacrifices for your goals. Maybe you are being required to leave behind things you have worked for or things you feel you are “Owed”, yours by right. Given this Runes Tie to Tribe and family, you may be dealing with consequences of an ultimatum set upon you by others. It may not be your desire to make this separation, but to follow your Path you are being Required to. However, this is necessary to establish your Own Path, Home, Self.

-In the Second Arc of “Others” on the Present Line Eihwaz. The Yew Tree. A Rune of Protection. This is a spiritual Rune and it is of “Self” Protection, through the Fortitude (like the Yew Tree) of our Soul. I feel you are being supported by others, more specifically this friend/partner we’ve spoke of. You find Strength in this Person and your relationship. However:

-Jumping out the Outer Arc on the Present Line Wunjo. This Rune is almost Reversed. Wunjo is a Rune of Joy. However, I think you are anything but Happy right now. You may be doing what you feel is right, and you may even be getting support from others…but you are Still Very unhappy about how this turn of events came about. I feel this is a Key point to highlight. Acknowledge your Unhappiness, embrace it and move past it. I feel this rune is saying that on a subconscious level you are still focused on the Loss, and bad. You should ever move forward with Joy in your heart. Find the Silver Lining and find a reason to Rejoice. Suppressing your unhappiness will only draw negativity into your life.

-The Time line here is more Intuitive then specifically mapped. I spent a few days looking over the runes, leaving them, and coming back. It was on the 3rd day that the Formation “Clicked” and I saw the Arcs and relationships of the Runes. The last three I spoke off fell , more or less, Right on the Present Line. So Now we move forward into what is becoming the “Present/Future”. So please bare with me if some of this has not come to light yet…

-Back to the Inner Arc of “You” Uruz. Uruz is related to the, now extinct, Aurochs (Wild Ox). It is a Rune of Strength and implies a need for Courage and Personal Fortitude. At this angel I see Challenging circumstances in the present/near future. The path you have chosen, as we have said, is one that takes you from the “Known” and complacent and moves you to the “Unknown”. There will be obstacles to overcome and you must stay ever focused on your goals. This Waning of strength I feel relates to the Second Arc.

-The Second Arc Ansuz topped/overlapped by Mannaz. **Remember Wunjo reversed, the influences of underlining unhappiness runs deep, and can affect every aspect of our lives.**
Ansuz is a Rune of Knowledge and talks of seeking and taking advise, from those in the world with more experience , and from the Divine through “Signs” and divination. This Rune is Topped, and I feel dominated/suppressed, by Mannaz Reversed. Mannaz is a Rune of “Humanity” of people, the good and the bad. When things get tough we band together or get torn apart. Reverse you are being advised not to look for enemies in your friends. I feel there may be some resentment that is born of not taking full accountability for your actions. Mannaz is Reversed so I feel these emotions and unfocused thoughts are blocking you from being able to “Clearly” receive universal knowledge. Address your “Self” first, fully embrace your actions and don’t project your latent unhappiness on others. You are not being honest with yourself and others (who may be just trying to help) and this is making you unable to read the “Signs” in your everyday life, and making your divinations unclear. The distortion stems from being “Personally Unfocused”. These are Shadow Runes, That is why I feel you may not be aware of their influence and why I see them connected to Wunjo

-I feel this is contributing to your diminishing resolve.

-On the Second Arc there IS cause for concern that is Real. Hagalz: Hail, Destructive Natural Force, Rebirth. Hail is a natural destructive force that is part of the Cycle of life. We don’t cause it, nor can prevent it. We can only endure and Rebuild. This Rune tops Uruz, it is also a Shadow Rune, implying this maybe an unforeseeable setback that dampens/will dampen your already troubled Spirit. This is a time to have support, not make unnecessary enemies. In relations to the previous 2 Runes, Hagalz is a time to “See Clearly” to best traverse the difficulties.

-The next 3 From the Inner Ark to the Outer Raido Reversed, Sowelu, and Fehu.

-Raido Reversed implies setbacks to your overall journey, but not a Stop. Its forward angel shows me that you are still moving forward. As a Shadow Rune, I feel like you may not SEE it as moving forward and as such, see it as a standstill. However the experience is necessary, and is a degree of forward movement on this Journey you’re on.

-Sowelu Is of the Sun. And represents Joy and awareness and Energy. I would like to point out that you have gone from Isa to Sowelu which is a positive progression. And here I feel it implies a sense of spiritual acceptance about the nature of Hagalz delays. It may also be advise, something that you are being recommended to consider. See things as they Truly Are.

-Because I feel opportunity IS there….towards the outer edge is Fehu as a shadow Rune. A Shadow Rune I feel because you may not know it is there because you are focused on other “Stuff”. Fehu is a Rune of wealth/money and it this case opportunity. I feel there is financial support for you in your time of Hagalz/delay if you “Look” for it.

- Back to the Core of the Reading Berkana. This Rune is farther towards the future and separate from the other Runes except Thurisa.

-I see these 2 Runes are promising Berkana is a Rune of birth and Fertility. Life. At this angel, I feel it is speaking of the cycle of birth that you underwent with the initiation of Perth. I see this as a more future Rune then the immediate present. As with any birth, of child or plant, there are trials and difficulty. The waiting and pain, the need to nurture the earth and body for the future health of the child or crop. You have experienced, or are experiencing, the more difficult aspects of this cycle. And I see in the Rune that you are moving towards your goals. Though They are not Shown and Fully achieved yet. This last phase of the cycle calls for preparing for the harvest. Making sure “You” are in order to receive the harvest/bare the child, and are willing and able to do what is necessary. And making sure the World is ready, there is a follow through plan, something to do with the harvested crops, a home ready for the newborn.

-Coupled with Thurisa/Thorn. I see you are moving towards a time of planning the Next phase of your development. Thurisa is of Thorn, be cautious and patient and don’t be irrational. Make sure you are
making the right choices for the right reasons.

-I say these are positive Runes because it implies that you will continue through the present difficulties of Hagalz and the personal confusion of Mannaz/Rx. Berkana implies that you will continue on your path/cycle of growth and development. Though the next phase you must focus on will be the future planning of what is the come Next.

I hope this Reading was helpful…I am very interested in how it applies. Like I said this is the first “Casting” I have done.

**I find it interesting that you were shown to have Support on the Second Arc in the Past aspect of the reading…and through the present the 2 Arcs more or less merged…I wonder if this implies that the support you have/had was necessary to get you through the initial phase of separation, and now the actually growth is primarily something You will be responsible for . **

Attachments

• RR NI.jpg
    RR NI.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 74
  • 2013-04-13_15-55-24_252.jpg
    2013-04-13_15-55-24_252.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 74

FenestraThought

By the it was not my intention to use so many runes... I thought to use the whole bage because I thought more would fall to the outside of the reading.... it just happened that so many chose to express themselves .... again, first "Casting" ... next time I do it differently lol... The black runes with red sigals are the ones that are reversed in the photo... my runes are warn so I made picture to better see the Runes.

FenestraThought

> Kenaz (Rx)

The first rune Kenaz is all about gaining knowledge, wisdom through search of higher philosophies But here a Rx Kenaz probably describes that you are not able to find your path. Probably you are at a cross roads and there are obstacles in your path. You do want to search for the divine wisdom but reaching there or finding the map to reach there is difficult for you. You need to keep looking though
I would agree very much with this. I am at a point in my life where I am looking for answers. Both from my Self and from the Devine…and the map is ever illusive lol. Cross roads is a good way to put it. Between my job and Living situation and school…everything is up in the air.
Jera The rune of hardships but coupled with harvest and productivity. Every season is important for the crops... THere is a harvest season to cut the crops but we need the dryer periods in between for land to become coarse so that when monsoon comes we can make it fertile again. Here Jera is asking you to keep faith and do some inner work so that when the right time comes up there would be the next step opening up on its own.
Yes..this has been a “dry” spell for me. And I have gotten similar advise from the Cards. I am trying to be patient in this time to make sure I am ready and available to take advantage of whatever opportunities may arise. It is a challenging process.
Eihwaz Next step in your journey would be the Eihwaz its all about transformation, ending of old so that new can begin. Just like a caterpillar transforms itself through difficult process and finally emerges as a butterfly You should also put all your energy you might feel blocked, like you have reached a dead end, you have reached a obstacle But this obstacle can bring in changes necessary for you to reach a higher goal.
Again, this confirms and is in-line with the readings I have been doing. I am trying to see this a productive time.. Its just a matter of knowing what that “Higher Goal” is that I am supposed to be moving too…I have a general Idea..But I still have to make some very specific choices. Choices, that could take me from where I am …But then I think…Maybe I NEED to be where I am because its better in the long run. I would like to advance in my work …but to do so would be to take on more responsibility then is necessary if I want to go back to school….So…..Yeah.
Ophila (Rx) Ophila is all about land, property, wealth. But your search is a spiritual life with higher goals of God and transformation There is no need for materialism in your life And ophila indicates that you have found your destination the reverse here would be that you are not flattered with temptation of worldly life the greed for money, power, position You are satisfied with yourself.
Not sure how you came to this conclusion. But I would have to say I LIKE how you put it. Because I am NOT tempted by money or fame. And I AM overall satisfied. I moved here to be with the love of my life and I AM in love and we ARE happy…it is just the small details of life (lol) that are getting in the way at the moment. And he is not concerned with money or wealth either.. it is just a matter of trying to make the best of my present situation and still plan for the future..
I hope the reading reasonates with you I am not good with runes since its complicated and from different cultural or ethnic background.

Namaste
Yes the Reading DID resonate very well with me Thank you for this Reading, it is always reassuring to get conformation from a 3rd party about your present situation. I would say that you touch on all the Key aspect of my current frustrations lol….It does give some peace of mind to know that this IS time to wait and gestate and make myself open to opportunity ….

Thank you again for the Great reading…I really enjoyed this Exchange.

FT

NamasteIndia

This is a Reading about New Beginnings. However, this Reading starts in the Past.
The Layout of the Past/Present/Future was related to some previous works I had done, and I figured it would give help give me a frame of reference, time wise. The Inner circle is The Core of the Reading and as the Runes move farther out their influence lessons on the overall Meaning of the reading. It wasn’t till after a few days that I became aware of the Arcs that the Runes had created..Hopefully its not too confusing.
My past is very important because i had a abusive childhood and anyone missing out on my past will not be able to figure out what i actually am....its universe wish that you ended up getting so many runes for my reading because after all without link to my past my present and future would be blank.
-Perth starts this Reading. The angle of Perth implies that you went through some trying times. Times that stretched and broadened (challenged) your spiritual awareness. Perth is a Rune of the Wyrd(Pulse of the Universe). Challenging experiences where endured and in embracing them, you gained greater spiritual insight and fortitude.
Yes extremely challenging times with physical, emotional abuse at its worst. you got it right
-Teiwaz is the Shadow Rune that Bridges to Inguz. Armed with your Spiritual Awarness you had to make some Tough choices. Taking action that may have coast you a Lot, but these were actions that were necessary for the sake of what was Just and Right. Sacrifices for your Growth. ( I feel you may have faced direct opposition from others)
All said and done with bad childhood and people exploiting me even when i became a grownup i was always clear with my goals that is of being Just and Right so again this rune speaks the truth.
-The most Central of The Runes is Kano Reversed. This rune overlaps Inguz and Degaz. Bridging the past and the present . Kano is a Rune of Fire and Light, and fire is an element of Knowledge. Kano is also associated with the Black Smith’s Fire, The fire of creation and the hard work that comes from “Making something”. Knowledge that is worked for through experience. At this angel Kano reminds us that there Will be mistakes and failures. As we seek knowledge and work towards our goals, we will suffer losses and sacrifices along the way. Know that this is part of Learning and Growing. You will make mistakes …Learn from them Grow beyond them…But above all, don’t back down.
Yes i have made tremendous mistakes which i am really embrassed about it was and is a learning process but i am tired of it and feel like backing out...you got it accurate.
-Bringing us to a Core Rune Inguz (the most “Past” of the Runes). Inguz is a Rune of New Beginnings. At this angel I see that your trials of Spirit/Self, and subsequent sacrifices, allowed you see your own potential for growth. Obstacles were removed, of your doing or by circumstance, and now you see a path you can follow towards your own growth. A Rune of Fertility of the Male energy and with overtones of Protection that comes with peace. You may have had help with the removal of the obstacles to your situation. The planting has Begun.
Yes with all the difficulties given by my parents, relatives and peers
some help as come in form of a good friend who guided me, in form of a job where i was not thrown out unlike other jobs so yes it kept my faith going.
-Dagaz is for Day, I’ve read that Northern Europeans of that time started their “Day” during the night. So at this angle, and also because it’s a Shadow Rune, I feel you are still in the darkness before Dawn. Though you Are closing in on your goal.
Yes there is still darkness around me. People at work who pull me down, peers who reject me, cousins who play around with me and manipulate me, mother in law who plays trick and my own biological family who is controlling. There is still darkness around me which prompts me to end it all...but thanks to this reading i now know its a phase just before dawn and it helps me to keep going.
-Languz and Ehwaz : I feel these Rune show your Journey towards your goals. Both of these Runes are Runes of Change. I see Languz as starting the Inner Arc of Runes which I see representing “You”. Following the “Flow” of your life. Ehwaz starts the Second Arc of Runes which I see representing “Others”. Specifically Ehwaz represents movement/change and a journey usually taking with another. A Shared Journey . I would say a friend or someone you’ve known for a while. The angle of these Runes leads me to feel that you have known each other for a bit and have been through some rough times together.
There is only one friend i have who now shifted from this area to another she did help me lot by teaching social cues it was very helpful other then that my husband as been supportive but he cant guide me since he is lacking in knowledge of social cues. I cant actually say who this is
-Algiz is a Shadow Rune. A hidden influence . Algiz is Protection, a passive protection. Protection of the Divine. Though we wish the Divine to protect us, sometimes we have to be taught lessons, and sometimes the Divine Can’t intervene. And what we see as “bad luck” is just the consequences of our Own actions. At this Angel I get the message that some of these “life lessons”, may have effected yalls’ relationship. The 2 Runes are not touching (Ehwaz and Gebo) so I don’t feel they are directly related, other than the “Stress of life” putting strain on yall’s interaction/relationship (be it work related or personal). Which leads to:
-Gebo – Gift. Also it represents here The relationship between you and Ehwaz. I see there was a slight imbalance . One is doing more than the other. The exchange of energy is not totally equal… Minor disagreements and agitation/stress
like i said earlier there is lot of stress at work and relationship front with people whether its mother in law, whether its colleagues at work, whether its my biological family and sometimes at home with my son and husband there is misunderstandings, anger, stress and strain.
-Jumping out to the Last Rune in the “Past” part of this reading Isa. The Runes on this Arc I see as Over all Summations of the different Phases Past/Present/Future.
-Isa is a solitary Rune. It speaks of winter and Ice and Solitude. I also see this Rune as one of Great Reflection. In the stillness of winter we have a lot of time to “Think”. I feel you have been doing a lot of “Soul Searching” here of late. Which is the motivator for all that has transpired…or in response to it. A certain aspect of your “Self” that is detached and “Watching” .
I have been doing soul searching from past 3-4 years after i experienced a nervous breakdown due to broken relationship, friends leaving me out, loosing my job, financial issues i almost lost everything and i went in spiritual search. I learnt astrology, tarot and runes.
-Now moving forward towards the Present

-Othila is on the Inner Arc of “You”. Othila is a Rune of Possessions, traditions, the Home. Reversed and at this angel I feel you are being required to make some heavy sacrifices for your goals. Maybe you are being required to leave behind things you have worked for or things you feel you are “Owed”, yours by right. Given this Runes Tie to Tribe and family, you may be dealing with consequences of an ultimatum set upon you by others. It may not be your desire to make this separation, but to follow your Path you are being Required to. However, this is necessary to establish your Own Path, Home, Self.
Yes it means i need to cut off from my biological family, my mentally sick relatives, i need to find my own path and i need to tread carefully. you got it right.
-In the Second Arc of “Others” on the Present Line Eihwaz. The Yew Tree. A Rune of Protection. This is a spiritual Rune and it is of “Self” Protection, through the Fortitude (like the Yew Tree) of our Soul. I feel you are being supported by others, more specifically this friend/partner we’ve spoke of. You find Strength in this Person and your relationship. However:
Ya this friend guided me a lot but i see very less of her nowadays because she is residing in another place now...i feel left out without her.
-Jumping out the Outer Arc on the Present Line Wunjo. This Rune is almost Reversed. Wunjo is a Rune of Joy. However, I think you are anything but Happy right now. You may be doing what you feel is right, and you may even be getting support from others…but you are Still Very unhappy about how this turn of events came about. I feel this is a Key point to highlight. Acknowledge your Unhappiness, embrace it and move past it. I feel this rune is saying that on a subconscious level you are still focused on the Loss, and bad. You should ever move forward with Joy in your heart. Find the Silver Lining and find a reason to Rejoice. Suppressing your unhappiness will only draw negativity into your life.
I am working towards healing my depression, childhood abuse issues and moving forward by joining online forums expressing my anguish and getting support yes i am doing that and in real world i try not to bring out the sad side of myself.
-The Time line here is more Intuitive then specifically mapped. I spent a few days looking over the runes, leaving them, and coming back. It was on the 3rd day that the Formation “Clicked” and I saw the Arcs and relationships of the Runes. The last three I spoke off fell , more or less, Right on the Present Line. So Now we move forward into what is becoming the “Present/Future”. So please bare with me if some of this has not come to light yet…
thanks you took so much time in thinking and waiting to get the right answer. that shows that you are connected to the universe and it guides you to speak what it wants to convey, like a divine message.
-Back to the Inner Arc of “You” Uruz. Uruz is related to the, now extinct, Aurochs (Wild Ox). It is a Rune of Strength and implies a need for Courage and Personal Fortitude. At this angel I see Challenging circumstances in the present/near future. The path you have chosen, as we have said, is one that takes you from the “Known” and complacent and moves you to the “Unknown”. There will be obstacles to overcome and you must stay ever focused on your goals. This Waning of strength I feel relates to the Second Arc.
Oh this sounds bad...because the known was dangerous for me i felt cheated by the known
and the unknown would be even more difficult for me and i dont know what to expect.
-The Second Arc Ansuz topped/overlapped by Mannaz. **Remember Wunjo reversed, the influences of underlining unhappiness runs deep, and can affect every aspect of our lives.**
Ansuz is a Rune of Knowledge and talks of seeking and taking advise, from those in the world with more experience , and from the Divine through “Signs” and divination. This Rune is Topped, and I feel dominated/suppressed, by Mannaz Reversed. Mannaz is a Rune of “Humanity” of people, the good and the bad. When things get tough we band together or get torn apart. Reverse you are being advised not to look for enemies in your friends. I feel there may be some resentment that is born of not taking full accountability for your actions. Mannaz is Reversed so I feel these emotions and unfocused thoughts are blocking you from being able to “Clearly” receive universal knowledge. Address your “Self” first, fully embrace your actions and don’t project your latent unhappiness on others. You are not being honest with yourself and others (who may be just trying to help) and this is making you unable to read the “Signs” in your everyday life, and making your divinations unclear. The distortion stems from being “Personally Unfocused”. These are Shadow Runes, That is why I feel you may not be aware of their influence and why I see them connected to Wunjo

-I feel this is contributing to your diminishing resolve.
lately i have been loosing my temper and lashing out. I need to control it and listen to advice given by people and also i need to control my mind which is spiralling out so you are right..i need to keep a check on myself.
-On the Second Arc there IS cause for concern that is Real. Hagalz: Hail, Destructive Natural Force, Rebirth. Hail is a natural destructive force that is part of the Cycle of life. We don’t cause it, nor can prevent it. We can only endure and Rebuild. This Rune tops Uruz, it is also a Shadow Rune, implying this maybe an unforeseeable setback that dampens/will dampen your already troubled Spirit. This is a time to have support, not make unnecessary enemies. In relations to the previous 2 Runes, Hagalz is a time to “See Clearly” to best traverse the difficulties.
this sounds like bad news i wont be able to deal with it.
-The next 3 From the Inner Ark to the Outer Raido Reversed, Sowelu, and Fehu.
-Raido Reversed implies setbacks to your overall journey, but not a Stop. Its forward angel shows me that you are still moving forward. As a Shadow Rune, I feel like you may not SEE it as moving forward and as such, see it as a standstill. However the experience is necessary, and is a degree of forward movement on this Journey you’re on.

-Sowelu Is of the Sun. And represents Joy and awareness and Energy. I would like to point out that you have gone from Isa to Sowelu which is a positive progression. And here I feel it implies a sense of spiritual acceptance about the nature of Hagalz delays. It may also be advise, something that you are being recommended to consider. See things as they Truly Are.

-Because I feel opportunity IS there….towards the outer edge is Fehu as a shadow Rune. A Shadow Rune I feel because you may not know it is there because you are focused on other “Stuff”. Fehu is a Rune of wealth/money and it this case opportunity. I feel there is financial support for you in your time of Hagalz/delay if you “Look” for it.
financial support as been there via my husband and some ancestral property. otherwise there is emotionally troubled times.
- Back to the Core of the Reading Berkana. This Rune is farther towards the future and separate from the other Runes except Thurisa.

-I see these 2 Runes are promising Berkana is a Rune of birth and Fertility. Life. At this angel, I feel it is speaking of the cycle of birth that you underwent with the initiation of Perth. I see this as a more future Rune then the immediate present. As with any birth, of child or plant, there are trials and difficulty. The waiting and pain, the need to nurture the earth and body for the future health of the child or crop. You have experienced, or are experiencing, the more difficult aspects of this cycle. And I see in the Rune that you are moving towards your goals. Though They are not Shown and Fully achieved yet. This last phase of the cycle calls for preparing for the harvest. Making sure “You” are in order to receive the harvest/bare the child, and are willing and able to do what is necessary. And making sure the World is ready, there is a follow through plan, something to do with the harvested crops, a home ready for the newborn.
I am not looking forward to being a mother again. Since i find parenting quite difficult
-Coupled with Thurisa/Thorn. I see you are moving towards a time of planning the Next phase of your development. Thurisa is of Thorn, be cautious and patient and don’t be irrational. Make sure you are
making the right choices for the right reasons.
-I say these are positive Runes because it implies that you will continue through the present difficulties of Hagalz and the personal confusion of Mannaz/Rx. Berkana implies that you will continue on your path/cycle of growth and development. Though the next phase you must focus on will be the future planning of what is the come Next.
There hasnt been anything extraordinary going on in my life its been a stupid life of being abused as a child, struggling to gel into society, being fooled all along by morons and now struggling to fit in again....if there is anything exciting coming along then i will be very happy.
I hope this Reading was helpful…I am very interested in how it applies. Like I said this is the first “Casting” I have done.

**I find it interesting that you were shown to have Support on the Second Arc in the Past aspect of the reading…and through the present the 2 Arcs more or less merged…I wonder if this implies that the support you have/had was necessary to get you through the initial phase of separation, and now the actually growth is primarily something You will be responsible for . **
I really found your reading reasonating with my life. I cant believe this is your first casting . you are too good at it and should do more of it be confident you are on right track.
the universe used you to pass the message to me since i need support
I agree that now the future will be in my hands and i am responsible
earlier things were out of my control and everything happened on its own account.

How did you manage to create the photos with the arcs wow thats some real hard work.
You are too good
I hope you grow more in your talent

namaste.

FenestraThought

Wow.. Thank you for your Very Honest and complete FB. I am honored you shared your Story with us. Thank you for taking the time to respond In full.

Please never say you had a “Stupid” little life. You’ve had a Profound Life and that makes Profound People, that you still Fight and Move forward, and have found someone to love you, Makes you an Amazing person !

A Note about Hagalz: Yes it is a destructive Force but it is also seen as part of the cycle of Life. It is similar to the Death card in Tarot. In that it something must End for something else to Start. The destructive force of Hagalz may cause a measure of destruction in one’s life, but it is necessary to herald in the New. It may cause some issues to deal with, but they are for the overall greater good for you. So forewarned is forearmed, also know that Hagalz is a Natural Force, One you did not create, nor can you prevent. I feel this was told to you so you don’t lose heart at what may be seen as a setback. There is opportunity if you are patient.

Berkana: I used the Mother/Child as a metaphor, I don’t know that it actually warns of a child. I feel it sums up the reading to say that you are getting through the darker days of “Coming Into Your Own”. And coupled with Thurisa, that says be cautious and consider what you’re doing so you don’t act hastily, and also at this angel it says learn from your past mistakes.

Berkana I feel is saying that some of the seeds you have planted in your life will start to bare fruit some of the plans you have made will start to yield results and opportunity. It will be then Your job to make sure you have developed plans beyond “just getting by” and you are able to take advantage of said opportunities. And Thurisa Warns of being cautious not to repeat any mistakes from the past

I’m glad the Reading Rang True for you…Always living for Validation lol . I was curious how it would all come together. The picture I made with Adobe Illustrator. I took a photo of the run spread and overlaid some Runes (that I made real quick) and then just rotated and stretched them till they fit the size of the Runes on the Picture. I like to play with Art and It was fun lol…I haven’t been drawing as much lately, so it was nice to be able to play with my fav. Program.
Thank you again for the Awesome Exchange and I’ll pray it all works out for you :) .

NamasteIndia

Wow.. Thank you for your Very Honest and complete FB. I am honored you shared your Story with us. Thank you for taking the time to respond In full.

Please never say you had a “Stupid” little life. You’ve had a Profound Life and that makes Profound People, that you still Fight and Move forward, and have found someone to love you, Makes you an Amazing person !

A Note about Hagalz: Yes it is a destructive Force but it is also seen as part of the cycle of Life. It is similar to the Death card in Tarot. In that it something must End for something else to Start. The destructive force of Hagalz may cause a measure of destruction in one’s life, but it is necessary to herald in the New. It may cause some issues to deal with, but they are for the overall greater good for you. So forewarned is forearmed, also know that Hagalz is a Natural Force, One you did not create, nor can you prevent. I feel this was told to you so you don’t lose heart at what may be seen as a setback. There is opportunity if you are patient.

Berkana: I used the Mother/Child as a metaphor, I don’t know that it actually warns of a child. I feel it sums up the reading to say that you are getting through the darker days of “Coming Into Your Own”. And coupled with Thurisa, that says be cautious and consider what you’re doing so you don’t act hastily, and also at this angel it says learn from your past mistakes.

Berkana I feel is saying that some of the seeds you have planted in your life will start to bare fruit some of the plans you have made will start to yield results and opportunity. It will be then Your job to make sure you have developed plans beyond “just getting by” and you are able to take advantage of said opportunities. And Thurisa Warns of being cautious not to repeat any mistakes from the past

I’m glad the Reading Rang True for you…Always living for Validation lol . I was curious how it would all come together. The picture I made with Adobe Illustrator. I took a photo of the run spread and overlaid some Runes (that I made real quick) and then just rotated and stretched them till they fit the size of the Runes on the Picture. I like to play with Art and It was fun lol…I haven’t been drawing as much lately, so it was nice to be able to play with my fav. Program.
Thank you again for the Awesome Exchange and I’ll pray it all works out for you :) .
oh ok....thanks again for explaining
i will be careful not to act hastily
i usually am very impulsive person
i need to work on that side of issue

you should draw more on your programs you are good with it

have a great day ahead.
namaste