RRE April: jeffrey2530-Hemera

Hemera

Hi Jeffrey:)
This is our exchange thread. Nice to be partners and I´m very much looking forward to this exchange.
I think I´d like to use the spread (option 1). The runecast would also be interesting but I think I´ll stick to the spread this time. How about you?

The spread is here:

In setting up the spread choice, I'm struck by the fact that we just did a two-Rune spread last month, so I think beefing up the minimum number of Runes might be beneficial here, and also people doing the cast will have to put in some significant work in detailing their results, so I'd rather the two methods don't differ too greatly in the amounts of effort being required. With that in mind, this month's suggested spread will be a four-Rune array, built (roughly...) in the shape of the ram's horn symbol of Aries:

1-----2
---3---
---4---

1 = The area of your life in which you might benefit most from a new beginning
2 = The energies you have at your disposal to support a new beginning
3 = The current most probable outcome of a new beginning
4 = What you can focus on/work on to yield an even more positive new beginning outcome

jeffrey2530

Hi Hemera, sorry for late reply. I was busy with my grandpa's 49 days funeral commemoration. lots of rituals and stuffs.

anyway, I'm going to use Method one too...

Let's get started haha...

Hemera

Oh I´m sorry to hear about your Grandpa´s passing. I hope you had a nice ceremony.

Hemera

rune spread for Jeffrey

1 = The area of your life in which you might benefit most from a new beginning: Wyn
2 = The energies you have at your disposal to support a new beginning: Tyr
3 = The current most probable outcome of a new beginning: Algiz
4 = What you can focus on/work on to yield an even more positive new beginning outcome: Mannaz

This reading seems to give some very beneficial runes for you. All connections that I see here are very good and you seem to be in a situation in life where you are in the flow of things and everything, all the energies here seem to work towards a happy goal. I´m not quite sure of the area in your life where new beginnings would be most beneficial but my guess would be it has to do with the area of human relationships, family and love(Wyn and Man). It could also be a working partnership but whatever it is the Man rune at the bottom means it includes other people and uses the partnership, help and co-operation of the ones near to you. You can trust people and their good will at this time.

The new beginning is being well protected by Algiz. Tyr is there right by your side to give you motivation and power to win and overcome all odds. Sometimes Tyr can lead to people rushing forwards in an insensitive manner, especially when it comes up with Algiz. Together those two can sometimes give one the power and drive of the moose but with not enough brains :p In this case, however, I think Man at the bottom of the spread will protect you from that and give you the needed caution and calm to proceed with sensitivity.

This spread looks really good to me and I think any new beginning in your life is well protected and the energy is well provided at this time.

I used the Rune Cards by Cheryl Barnes. Here is a picture of your spread.

Attachments

• 2013-04-16 162045.jpg
    2013-04-16 162045.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 81

jeffrey2530

wow thanks! I will review it soon, now still working...:D

but why number 4 is Mannaz instead of Ehwaz (according to your attached pic)..??

Hemera

but why number 4 is Mannaz instead of Ehwaz (according to your attached pic)..??
So sorry! It was Mannaz. I just picked the wrong card for the scan today (I did the reading yesterday). I´ll scan the spread again and post a correct picture soon.
ETA. I scanned it again and now it should be okay..

jeffrey2530

(Erm, I dunno how to attach picture here, so I put a link to photobucket)

1 = The area of your life in which you might benefit most from a new beginning Gebo
2 = The energies you have at your disposal to support a new beginning Thurisaz
3 = The current most probable outcome of a new beginning Inguz
4 = What you can focus on/work on to yield an even more positive new beginning outcome Reversed Othila

I'm totally beginner in runes, so don't take my interpretation seriously, it has high chances to be wrong.

I'm using Ralph.H.Blum runes and most of his interpretation, but mostly I use my intuitive, so might be lots different from the traditional meaning of the runes.

but, here you go :

Gebo here means a gift. Everyone has unique different kind of gifts, as I see that you are an experienced fortune teller(or has deep interest in divination), so I assume this "gift" of yours is your spiritual gifts, maybe your intuitive power.

Your energy is flowing more through you this time of the year perhaps because you are putting an effort to guard it more (Thurisaz) by grounding activities like maybe Meditation, fasting, etc.

Inguz is a tune of gestation and internal growth. The outcome is as you expected, you are blessed with new energies that are more calm and peace.

For me reversed Othila means uneasy separation, so I think if you work more on your current "guarding" of yourself (Thurisaz) then I believe it will leave a very strong energies on your spiritual field.

OMG I feel like the entire thing is so inaccurate...:( I don't feel like posting it here or even let you read it, but I have to...

I feel terrible to let you read my ugly interpretation...

sorry if it's very wrong....

Hemera

feedback

Thank you very much for your reading Jeffrey :)

OMG I feel like the entire thing is so inaccurate...:( I don't feel like posting it here or even let you read it, but I have to...

I must confess that I still feel like you every time I post a reading! I just keep doing this because I hope to learn by doing readings. Sometimes I do good readings and sometimes ones that do not resonate with the querent at all.I´m not sure if experience has much to do with this, actually. It´s more like sometimes being able to get "into the zone" and readings then flow easily and all one has to do is to write them down. But at other times it feels a bit like going uphill with them and the Universe seems to want to keep its secrets from me. I don´t really know what makes this difference. But I can assure you that I feel much the same as you do every time. I think the point is that experience just teaches you to ignore those awful feelings :D
Well, now to the reading.

[
Gebo here means a gift. Everyone has unique different kind of gifts, as I see that you are an experienced fortune teller(or has deep interest in divination), so I assume this "gift" of yours is your spiritual gifts, maybe your intuitive power.
As I said above, I don´t think I´m good. Well, except that the only thing I´m getting good at is ignoring those nagging doubts and just going ahead. })
I think this is good encouragement for me to continue on this path. Yes, I have interest in Divination and I must keep doing it as much as possible to strengthen my intuition. I have had a very busy period at work in March and early April and I hardly did any Divination. But now I have more time and this reminds me to use it wisely and do more readings here in AT and also elsewhere.

Inguz is a tune of gestation and internal growth. The outcome is as you expected, you are blessed with new energies that are more calm and peace.
This rune has almost the same message, in fact. I have new energies to learn about Divination now that the tough period at work is over.

For me reversed Othila means uneasy separation, so I think if you work more on your current "guarding" of yourself (Thurisaz) then I believe it will leave a very strong energies on your spiritual field.
Thor is a rather (traditionally) masculine warrior rune and it forms an interesting pair with the more (traditionally)feminine Odal. I have been working *a lot* with my spirit helpers these past week and there are two that would fit here very well. I think they could have these runes as their symbols almost:) There is a third spirit helper but I know much less of that one. I´m on a quest to find out more about it. But meanwhile these two are the main spirits and I do feel they give me a lot of energy and wisdom.

Thanks again jeffrey. :love: Keep reading those runes!
This was a good reading and gave me encouragement to continue on my path.

jeffrey2530

tee hee...

what should we do next?...

Hemera

Your feedback to my reading is probably the next step here in our exchange :)