RRE April: jeffrey2530-Hemera

jeffrey2530

1 = The area of your life in which you might benefit most from a new beginning: Wyn
2 = The energies you have at your disposal to support a new beginning: Tyr
3 = The current most probable outcome of a new beginning: Algiz
4 = What you can focus on/work on to yield an even more positive new beginning outcome: Mannaz

This reading seems to give some very beneficial runes for you. All connections that I see here are very good and you seem to be in a situation in life where you are in the flow of things and everything, all the energies here seem to work towards a happy goal. I´m not quite sure of the area in your life where new beginnings would be most beneficial but my guess would be it has to do with the area of human relationships, family and love(Wyn and Man). It could also be a working partnership but whatever it is the Man rune at the bottom means it includes other people and uses the partnership, help and co-operation of the ones near to you. You can trust people and their good will at this time.
Yeah just recently I had a partnership on Cosmetic business with my Malaysian friend, and this partnership is my first and it has given me some sort of encouragement on my entrepreneurship, and yes there is a man (my best friend) who has lending me money for my new business, I has gone well, and now I hope I get a new order project.

The new beginning is being well protected by Algiz. Tyr is there right by your side to give you motivation and power to win and overcome all odds. Sometimes Tyr can lead to people rushing forwards in an insensitive manner, especially when it comes up with Algiz. Together those two can sometimes give one the power and drive of the moose but with not enough brains :p In this case, however, I think Man at the bottom of the spread will protect you from that and give you the needed caution and calm to proceed with sensitivity.
Yes, The man is my best friend who has been very supportive and even lend his money to me for my business.

This spread looks really good to me and I think any new beginning in your life is well protected and the energy is well provided at this time.
Thank you for giving me this positive reading..!! I really hope everything is going as you predicted..!!

I used the Rune Cards by Cheryl Barnes. Here is a picture of your spread.
Your rune card is very beautiful!!! I wish I can find one in the bookstore here at Jakarta. It's very hard to find new age books and tools here at Jakarta. :(

Hemera

Your rune card is very beautiful!!! I wish I can find one in the bookstore here at Jakarta. It's very hard to find new age books and tools here at Jakarta. :(
Yes, I really love these Rune Cards. I have not seen them anywhere in shops recently so I wonder if they are out of print? Here is a link to amazon where you can find them used. http://www.amazon.com/A-Guide-Odins-Rune-Cards/dp/0934245355

Thank you very much for this exchange jeffrey. I really enjoyed this. Hope to meet you in these circles in the future :)

jeffrey2530

Yes, I really love these Rune Cards. I have not seen them anywhere in shops recently so I wonder if they are out of print? Here is a link to amazon where you can find them used. http://www.amazon.com/A-Guide-Odins-Rune-Cards/dp/0934245355

Thank you very much for this exchange jeffrey. I really enjoyed this. Hope to meet you in these circles in the future :)

apparently not all items can be send to my country, I don't think this one can do that too...:(

I really enjoyed it too..!! thank you so much for being so patience with me..:D

Have a nice day Hemera~

Sabbe Satta Bhavantu Sukithata~