Napoleon's Book of Fate - The Oraculum

Lula Jing

.traveller. said:
It is so hard for addicts to break an addiction, they usually just move on to something else. He's been addicted to one substance or another since he was a child. I overheard some distressing gossip and I was hoping it wasn't true. I had previously read on him and the cards indicated that he was still in recovery but doing well. The gossip suggested that he was using again heavily and looked like he weighed all of 90lbs. I am really hoping the gossips were speaking of someone else and the guy in question is still in a situation where he is being monitored. In that situation, he would still have the addiction but not the free reign to indulge it.

Thank you for the reading.

(I was going to ask one of the lighter questions, but this was weighing so heavily on my mind.)
No problem. Thanks for asking the question and it must have been difficult hearing the response to it. I am so sorry to hear this story and truly hope for a good recovery for this person. It's such a difficult situation! :(

cardlady22

If anyone is curious about going a bit further, or into questions not specified, these symbol-sets are the sigils of geomancy. Here's a quick overview. Or look up Christopher Warnock, John Michael Greer, etc.

Lula Jing

Lula Jing said:
Imagine Houdini curled up in a tiny box surrounded by four swords and then turn that image upside down. That's the image on my card, which makes me think of something very small, and very well concealed.
This has been BUGGING me - and when I explain, you will understand why. I looked at the card again and tried to think what it was reminding me of. Then it came to me - a Trojan Horse type situation. Something hidden inside something else within a tiny square box made me think of a computer virus. Now - this requires some leap of the imagination I do understand, but I am going to say this anyway. Is your spyware/virus sofware up-to-date, gregory? Those pesky Trojans can be a nuisance. I'm just saying - because like I said, it was bugging me! :D

Lula Jing

cardlady22 said:
If anyone is curious about going a bit further, or into questions not specified, these symbol-sets are the sigils of geomancy. Here's a quick overview. Or look up Christopher Warnock, John Michael Greer, etc.
Oh, thank you for posting this cardlady22! Very interesting. I was surprised to see more questions listed for Napoleon's Book of Fate than the 16 I have listed here. The Complete Book of Fortune that I'm using makes this claim:

The version which we give here is an exact translation of Napoleon's copy, for we have not deemed it either necessary, or desirable, to effect any elaborations or additions.
Apart from what I've read in this particular book, I don't know anything else about this Oraculum, so couldn't comment any further, but it's certainly interesting to use. Even though the answers are very simple and to the point, sometimes that is what you want in answer to a particular question. :)

rachelcat

Could I have one, please? It's my regular question, but I really want to know!

2. Shall I have success in my undertakings?

Thanks!

Lula Jing

Oh dear I seem to have caught the bug too! :D

Shall I obtain my wish?

(Which is to win the process - 6cd giveaway very kindly being raffled off by weaver, unless someone else needs it more than I do! :p)

You will succeed as you desire.

OMG :bugeyed:

Is there any point in anyone else entering??? :D

Lula Jing

rachelcat said:
Could I have one, please? It's my regular question, but I really want to know!

2. Shall I have success in my undertakings?

Thanks!
Hello rachelcat (my fav name is Rachel and I love cats!)

You have no luck - pray to God, and strive honestly.

Oh. Is all I can say to that!

rachelcat

Lula Jing said:
Hello rachelcat (my fav name is Rachel and I love cats!)

You have no luck - pray to God, and strive honestly.

Oh. Is all I can say to that!
That's probably the right message for this stage. I can't depend on luck--I have to actually WORK for success! Good advice! For any old cat! :)

SwordsQueen

Lula Jing said:
The person has great love for you, but wishes to conceal it.

Hmmm! Well then, the Oraculum has spoken! ;)
LOL, just my luck! Okay, here's to wishing he lets on a little. Thank you!!! :heart:

kwesifriends

Lula Jing said:
Hello kwesifriends,

Trust him not; he is inconstant and deceitful.

Shame this keeps me thinking of what I've done, OMG! Thanks for the answer, great advice.