Need opinions... large spread, no swords??

souljourney

I have been doing "New Year" readings. It involves 2 decks... the first deck is basically the "theme" for the month, then next to it is the second deck which represents the "advice" for the month. It's a 12 month spread, so we have a total of 24 cards.

Anyway, on to my question... I did one yesterday and out of 24 cards there were NO swords. What do you make of that? There were a lot of cups (10). I took the no swords to possibly mean no issues with communication, or no new "mental" endevors like school or anything.

Some thoughts would be really appreciated.
SJ

poivre

2 cents...

need air, no movement, things are stuck and very secure
in their place. Stablity within boundaries so nothing can
move into new areas. Not moving and staying within
ones own comfort zone.

Need some fresh air! :)

sweet_intuition

Well, perhaps the excess of cups and the absense of swords, could mean that this year you might be swayed a bit too much by your emotions, and perhaps you need to develop a mode to detach yourself from them so that you aren't completely dependent on them.

Whenever there is a lack of swords in any spread, IMO, that probably means the person needs to be more objective and rational, than be dreamy and wishy-washy regarding their issues.

These are just my two cents... it all depends on the cards and the spread, and most of all, how it all relates to you

Love and Blessings

:)