New oracle deck by "Osho Zen" artist

truthsayer

well, i did that, too but it doesn't seem to be enough. i've traded decks for more minor offenses. the only reason i haven't is that it was a gift from my husband. i'm semtimental. :)

Jewel

Truthsayer, I hope one day you are able to work with the Osho Zen. It trully is a lovely deck. I love how the meanings (to me) seem to be like a different perspective on the same traditional meanings for the most part. It has added depth to my understanding, like you I am not into Zen or Tao ... what I have taken from it is the medatitive quality on traditional meanings. Doing a sort of comparitive study between the Osho Zen and other decks I like and see what commonalities and differences I see. I do not associate it with Osho ... I just let it be itself ...

cjtarot

WOW

Lee,

"i just recently said i didnt need more decks, what are you doing to me????"

I agree with Kaz, WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME???? LOL..

I love this deck, thank you for pointing out my next deck.

Blessings,

Cj

Fuzzmello

Me, too.

I love the Osho Zen deck & I'm gonna get this one too, as soon as I can afford it.

Thanks, Lee!

Fuzz

Jewel

I'll also probably be a victim of this ... *LOL*

DesertHowler

Originally posted by truthsayer
then there are other things like will this new deck have a card like "the master" in the osho zen? i never could get past the master tho i have tried.

I just found some other meanings for it. I guess taking it out would work too... I didn't dwell on it too much until it first came up in a reading. Then I found it to be very revealing.

DH

Cerulean

I've looked at this for the past year

It is gorgeous.

But I decided that the "Tarot in the Spirit of Zen" with the color 22 punchout majors of the Osho Zen Tarot worked better for me. The book has black and white scans of the Osho Zen tarot. I am glad that my original deck became a gift out to someone else--I really just like the small size of the punchout majors and discussion.

Mari Hoshizaki

darwinia

Re: I've looked at this for the past year

But I decided that the "Tarot in the Spirit of Zen" with the color 22 punchout majors of the Osho Zen Tarot worked better for me. The book has black and white scans of the Osho Zen tarot. I am glad that my original deck became a gift out to someone else--I really just like the small size of the punchout majors and discussion.

I bought the book as soon as I was told me about it Mari. I have the deck so I've left the cards extant in the back of the book. It's great reading, and a beautiful book for my collection. I thought it might be repetitive in comparison to the book that comes with the deck but it's not.