:heart::) Hello! Everyone!

My new deck is ready for viewing, etc.

'Shades of Pink' Lenormand
Deck created by tarotlyn and Critiqued by MoonGypsy

View all of the 72 cards here:

http://youtu.be/WESY2Ye9Dwc

Or go here for more info:
http://lenormandcards.com/page9.html

The technique that was used is called "photo-manipulation" meaning it took me several bits
and pieces from several (sometimes up to 30) images just to make one card. Hopefully my
skills have grown after making 5 decks now.

'Shades of Pink' is available in three sizes:
Mini, Bridge, or Poker size
Mini: 36 card traditional deck or 72 cards 'Extras' deck
Bridge: 36 card traditional deck or 72 cards 'Extras' deck
Poker: 36 card traditional deck or 72 cards 'Extras' deck

Hope you enjoyed the video...
:heart: Love. Light, and Blessings
Lyn

AJ

You seem to have found your niche TarotLyn, good job.

Also just wondering why this isn't in adverts?

MoonGypsy

Actually, i believe she also posted the info in adverts, AJ. :) xox

Altena

It's a beautiful deck, you've done a really good job with it. I would never have guessed that the card images have been put together by several photos if you hadn't said so yourself.

I particularly love the two Child cards, such lovely work :heart:

tarotlyn

:heart: Hi! AJ, long time! Hope everything is going well for you :heart:

Yes, I kind of made that 1st bear deck for my neighbor, and then it just mushroomed from there! :bugeyed: :laugh:
Can you believe that I just finished my 5th deck...wait...acutally 6th deck counting Sylvie's STS Lenormand...
...almost for got I made that one. :bugeyed: LOL six decks...how did that happen? LOL :laugh:

The last two (actually the last three including the Shabby Chicness deck) came out the best
out of the 6 decks BECAUSE OF our beautiful :heart: MOONGYPSY doing all the critiquing, she is soooo good at it! :thumbsup:

Thank you for your compliments, AJ :heart:
:heart: Hugs, Lyn

Actually, i believe she also posted the info in adverts, AJ. :) xox
Hi! :heart: sis! Yes, I did post the SoP deck info in the AT ad section.
Thank you for letting A. J. know about it.

Wow, I really miss emailing back and forth (a lot) every day with deck images, etc.
However you are probably so happy to have your free time back now LOL

Hugs my special :heart: sister!

It's a beautiful deck, you've done a really good job with it. I would never have guessed that the card images have been put together by several photos if you hadn't said so yourself.

I particularly love the two Child cards, such lovely work :heart:
:heart: Hi! Altena! Yes, the 2 child cards are really sweet. Usually in Lenormand decks you
see a little girl for this card most of the time but since lennie readers are moms with both
girls and/or boys, why not? LOL These are areas that I am tipy toeing *outside the box* a little :laugh:

It's probably hard to believe that I have used this photo-manipulation technique and have actually
(on a few occassions) *gone way over* 30 incorporated (or fused) images and made them into one card. That is probably
why I don't tell too many people about it, because don't think they would get it unless they tried it themselves LOL
To add: Not all cards take a enormous amount time or a lot of work, but quite a lot of them do
as our dear sister, MoonGypsy, can probably attest to :bugeyed: :laugh:

It takes a LOT of practice. Anyone that watched me create my All Bears Tarot deck here in
AT's creation section, saw that I was having a 'hard time' putting little clothes on the bears :bugeyed: LOL
And now it seems easy to me (6 decks later though).

:heart: Altena, thank you so much for you comments on the Shades of Pink (SoP) deck! :)

Hope :heart: you all have a very blessed day!
Hugs, Love and Light,
Lyn

Padma

What a pretty deck, Tarotlyn :) I think you did a fine job! I don't know if I missed some explanation, though - can you explain why you put in all the extra versions of certain cards, like the House or the Flowers, for instance? Thanks! :) (I really liked the Riders (both) and the Houses!)

Ambience

A beautiful creation.

Just thought i'd stop by to congratulate you on your deck.

x

tarotlyn

What a pretty deck, Tarotlyn :) I think you did a fine job! I don't know if I missed some explanation, though - can you explain why you put in all the extra versions of certain cards, like the House or the Flowers, for instance? Thanks! :) (I really liked the Riders (both) and the Houses!)
:heart::) Hi! Lotus Padma, good question!

Well, it all started back in the creation thread when I was working on the Shabby Chicness Lenormand deck.

What happened if anyone was not thrilled with a particular card I was working on, then I would
just keep making them (like for instance 4 versions of the house card)...then what happened
is that some people liked the 1st version, while some preferred the 2nd version, some begged for
their choice, the 3 rd version, etc.)

So after running little voting poles per each version, everyone still wanted the version
that they had picked to be in the deck. So it was pulling me in so many directions, that I
just decided to include all versions for them (up to 72 cards, which is my cutoff number for decks).

I was getting so many pm's from several of the members in the thread, saying they just 'must have'
*their* version in the deck, etc. So because I was trying very hard to please each person
and let them have their favorite pick of the the posted versions, I ended up with the 72 card deck.

So have been doing that ever since. I wanted to make 'everyone' happy, and still delight
in seeing people get my 72 cards for $26 instead of 36 cards for $26. It tickles me when
they email me and say they are having trouble trying to decide which versions they like best
to make up their 36 card deck from. Also, interestingly enough, is the fact that they
sometimes email me again to say that the version they thought they wanted in the
beginning,
has changed to one they didn't think they liked, but now they do :bugeyed: LOL :laugh:

I really enjoy working with digital graphics and making these cards for everyone.

Oh, and regarding why do I include a cat, money, work, (and now a 'sex card') is because
I was tired of hearing some say fox for work, no fox for lies and cheating, no anchor for work,
no moon for work. Lily for sex, no whip for sex, etc.

I think there is the cutest youtube video done by Mellissa Hill on just this subject and she is
adorable as she explains this situation. LOL I laughed so hard. Maybe you saw it?

Regarding the cat card: Surely whomever designed the original Lenormand 36 carded deck,
must have had dogs and not cats. But cats have been around for ever and are precious and
I felt they needed respect as much as a dog...enough to have their own card. I know some
people have even told me that the fox is supposed to be a cat! LOL... but it is from the
canine family I believe according to Wikipedia. So that is why my decks have cats.

Similar things with the bear and fish for money... so I made a 'money card' ... and actually
I get all kinds of emails from people that are actually 'using' these extra cards and love them.
I don't expect to change tradition, that is why I also have traditional options for my decks.
The extra cards are merely for fun and it's entirely the reader's *choice* IF they will use them
in their readings or not. If they don't like them, they can toss them out.

Well, after all this wordage above, *hopefully* I've answered your original question :heart:

Thank :heart: you for your lovely comments about this new SoP (Shades of Pink) deck...
:heart: Hugs, Lyn

stargazer

Just followed the YouTube link and WOW!
Your new deck is gorgeous!

Well done Lyn

xx

tarotlyn

A beautiful creation.

Just thought i'd stop by to congratulate you on your deck.

x
:heart: Hi! Ambience,

Thank you so much for the congratulations!
That was very nice of you to say :)

MoonGypsy and I do appreciate it. It was a long 2 months of work for both of us!

Thank :heart: you again!

Just followed the YouTube link and WOW!
Your new deck is gorgeous!

Well done Lyn

xx
:heart: Hi! stargazer. So happy to hear you watched the video. Those are so much fun
making, and this one came out really nice because of the beautiful background music.
I was so blessed to be able to get permission to use that piece.

Thank :heart: you so much for liking the SoP deck! :)

Hope :heart: you both have a very nice weekend!
Hugs and Blessings
Lyn