Numerology question

Debra

Advice appreciated.

This is a question about house numbers.

All the houses on our short dead-end block began with the same street number: 589. So the houses were 589 (they have no mailbox or street number on the house as they live mostly out of town, but they plan to sell so eventually there will be a mailbox there). We're next door at 589-A.

A few years ago the gal on the other side of us had the two houses on her lot renumbered to 593 and 595.

So the road is: 589, 589-A (us), 593, 595, 589-C, 589-D, and 589-E. (Renumbering the 589-B property pissed off the people in 589-E, who were afraid the pizza delivery guy would get confused. :rolleyes: )

Anyway, there is the option of changing our house number from 589-A to 591. This house actually has two units, so the mailbox would be 591-A for downstairs and 591-B for upstairs (us).

Is this too much detail?

What I am wondering is, numerologically, the advantages or disadvantages of changing our address from 589-A to 591.

tarotbear

From a Tarot standpoint you going from 589-A to 591 changes you from the Emperor (5 + 8 + 9 = 22 = 4) to the Devil (5 + 9 + 1= 15).

Of course, 'A' being assigned '1' makes 589-A = 23 = 5 The Hierophant.

Just my two cents ...

Any 'strict' numerologists out there to add their input?

1Eleven

591 gets my vote as a 15/6

Also, there's simply less confusion without the -A. Plus, if it's a 5 it would only be beneficial if you're single and would like to remain single. It's a house of action.

Debra

Hey, thanks for your suggestions.

I'm never sure about reducing numbers. How do you decide when to stop?
591 could be 5 Hierophant, 9 Hermit, 1 Magician, or 15 Devil, or 6 Lovers.

I am curious if there's any more traditional numerological meanings.

I'm inclined toward 591 for convenience and clarity, too. Glitterbird, thanks especially for the link you found.

Richard

.....I'm never sure about reducing numbers. How do you decide when to stop?
591 could be 5 Hierophant, 9 Hermit, 1 Magician, or 15 Devil, or 6 Lovers......
Also, 6 Lovers expands to 21 World (1+2+3+4+5+6=21) which reduces to 3 Empress. Of course, the Lovers :love: is just a higher octave of the Devil. })

Debra

Ok. I'm convinced :laugh:

danieljuk

I think it depends if you want a numerology outcome or tarot outcome. numerology the number would be between 1 and 9. if you want a tarot major outcome, under 22. or you could use both to analyse it :)

just found out from doing both methods my address is either a 4 or 13 - Death in tarot!
I think 591 would be better though as a choice. numerology number 6 is a good one.

Debra

Thank you, Daniel!
Somehow I imagined this would be more....complicated. Like when they calculate the most auspicious date and time for royal weddings or something :laugh: