Offering 1 card readings with Doreen Virtues Archangel Oracle Cards

miss_apples

Hello Everyone,

I am offering unlimited 1 card readings with Doreen Virtues Archangel Oracle cards. The reading can be done with or without a question. This one card will tell you which archangel can best help you right now and what you need to focus on. :)

Chronata

*Chronata puts her hand up*

Can I have an Archangel please? :)

I don't really have a question...so much as I just need to know what angel supports me at the moment, and what I need to be working on!

Thanks, Miss Apples!

miss_apples

Chronata said:
*Chronata puts her hand up*

Can I have an Archangel please? :)

I don't really have a question...so much as I just need to know what angel supports me at the moment, and what I need to be working on!

Thanks, Miss Apples!

Hello Chronata,

The card I drew for you is "Sensitivity" and it is represented by Archangel Haniel. Archangel Haniel helps people in times when they are doubting their faith in themselves. Right now you are very sensitive to energies around you which may make you feel overwhelmed. Just remember that it is very important for you to trust all the feelings and hunches that you have. Ultimatly they will lead you to wonderful things.

katie_here

Can I have a card Please

I've never had an Angel Card but would love to know if there is an Angel watching over me.

thankyou.

miss_apples

Re: Can I have a card Please

katie_here said:
I've never had an Angel Card but would love to know if there is an Angel watching over me.

thankyou.

First of all Katie I would like to say that of course there is an Angel watching over you...in fact there are many :)

For you i pulled the card "Spread your Wings" which is represented by Archangel Ariel. Ariel helps by giving us courage to make changes in our lives. Has there been a change youve been wanting to make or something youve been wanting to do but not sure if you should do it or not? Well Ariel is telling you that yes you should do it and she will back you up the whole way!

katie_here

Thank you for that

Yes there has been some changes I need to make with my life. One is changing career. For the past 6 years I have been a carer, I can't go back to my old job of secretary so I've been studying to be a teaching assistant. A complete change of job. I'm still studying at college but will work one day a week in a school.

I'm making changes in my home too, and in my social life. So Ariel will be a good Angel for me.

The first thing I thought of though, is Ariel (the little mermaid) A symbol from Denmark and my father is Danish!. So I feel really comfy with that.

thankyou Miss_Apples.

Chronata

Thank you very much, Miss Apples!

I am trying very hard to not doubt my faith in my abilities.

it's hard right now, but I AM working on it! :)

Thanks again!

miss_apples

still offering :)

katie_here

hello

can I be cheeky and ask for one for my friend Therese in Denmark. She's feeling a bit down in the dumps and could do with a guiding hand.

miss_apples

Re: hello

katie_here said:
can I be cheeky and ask for one for my friend Therese in Denmark. She's feeling a bit down in the dumps and could do with a guiding hand.

Hi Katie,

For your friend Therese I pulled the card "Beloved One" represented by Archangel Chamuel. This card comes to remind her that she has love all around her, coming from the astral plane of spirit guides, angels, and God as well as close family and friends. To feel even more loving energy in her life she should conduct all her actions in a loving manner. Also carrying a green flourite crystal can help to chanel Chamuel and his aura of lovingness! :)