Offering a reading with the Gypsy Witch Fortune Telling Playing Cards

Rusty Neon

hi .... I want to give the Gypsy Witch Fortune Telling Playing Cards deck a spin .... So, I'm offering a reading -- in exchange for your feedback on the cards and my analysis of them.

It will probably be a 3-card reading.

If you're interested, please reply. I will be needing a question to do your reading. The reading will be posted to the forum.

By the way, you need 25 or more posts to respond to this reading offer.

allibee

Well Rusty, you have had 14 views and no responses yet, so I guess it's ok for me to put my hand up :O)

Question : Will I marry or have a deep 'marriage - like' relationship again?

Thanks

Allison
p.s. I'm always happy to give feedback

RedEarth

Hello, I would like to take you up on your offer :)

The question I would like to ask is : What do I need to know about my own healing that is needed?

I hope that question is ok, let me know if you need more info.
I would be happy to give feedback and also offer a Dreamtime oracle card reading if you would like.

Thank you,
Red Earth
(Sharon)

sunflowr

I hope this is an ok question....

Should I audition for the play this summer and, if I do, what will be the outcome?

I'll give you feedback and an angel card reading too :) Thanks!

Rusty Neon

Hi allibee ... I would be honoured to do a reading for you. I'll try to post something in the next day or two.

RedEarth and sunflowr .... I was only offering one Gypsy Witch reading, as that is all that I felt inspired to do. Allibee was the first to reply, so I'll be doing one for her. The next set of readings I am proposing to do is with the Tarot de Marseille, in exchange for card-specific feedback. I don't know if either one or both of you guys in fact possesses a copy of a TdM deck. If you do possess a copy of a TdM deck, are you interested in a Tarot de Marseille 3-card reading for your respective question? Please reply yes or no. By the way, RedEarth ... I would need a bit more background concerning your question before I could do your TdM reading.

RedEarth

Thanks for letting me know Rusty Neon :)

I wish you well with your readings,

Warm blessings
RedEarth

sunflowr

Oh well, thank you anyway. Good luck with your reading. :) No I dont have a TdM deck.

Rusty Neon

Hi Allibee .... I've just posted a reading for you. It's on a new thread in this forum (Divination).